• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Great song btw.

HWYR if the Disney Platform Fighter included a Schoolhouse Rock stage as the sole representation of that series?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pfft, heh. Pretty cool. Glad they're taking from unexpected sources

HWYR if a Disney platform fighter ONLY had characters from the Mickey Mouse universe, Disney animated canon, Pixar, and Pixar shorts? No Disney XD/Marvel/Star Wars/Simpsons/Muppets or anything like that.

D

Deleted member

Depends on the writing honestly.

HWYR if Goku didn't get into NASB/Multiversus but we did get a Shonen Jump platform fighter that brings together the best elements from both.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Pretty empty. I like Metal Slug and I play Fortnite sometimes but the skins don't really add anything so I never buy them. If we got a cool Tank mount then maybe I'd be more down.

HWYR if a Genshin character got in Smash 6 but rather than the Traveller it was just Paimon.

D

Deleted member

Uh sure

HWYR if we got a Pokemon fighter but it was an anime fighter with the human cast

D

Deleted member

it's in the datamine

HWYR if Sheldon Copper was in Multiversus, complete with big bang theory level dialog in the voice lines.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Aww hell yeah

HWYR if my Disney platform fighter roster was a real game... but without the 5 top right characters? (No Spidey, no Yoda, no Kermit, no Homer, and no Phineas & Ferb. 25 characters instead of 30)
CA282130-3D66-4E26-9392-E90B00176B94.jpeg

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
LETS GOOOOOOO RADI-COOL!

HWYR if the next Smash had Melee mechanics and this roster of 30?

1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Bowser
  5. Wario
  6. Waluigi
  7. Yoshi
  8. DK
  9. Diddy
  10. Link
  11. Zelda
  12. Ganondorf
  13. Tingle
  14. Squirtle
  15. Mewtwo
  16. Jigglypuff
  17. Incineroar
  18. Genesect
  19. Samus
  20. Fox
  21. Kirby
  22. Lucas
  23. King Hippo
  24. Villager
  25. Olimar
  26. Inkling
  27. Duck Hunt
  28. Who Are You Running From?
  29. Pac-Man
  30. Sonic

Last edited:
The roster's kinda cool, but it has some issues...
Seriously, you could pick Muddy Mole over "Who are you running from?", but rest of the Roster (Including 3rd Parties) kinda cool.
Also, I forgot to mention that you unnecessarily put Squirtle over Pikachu, which is kinda insult to Pokemon icon.

HWYR if Next Smash had a smash Dungeon mode from SmashBoards's Smash Infinite?

D

Deleted member

A pretty obvious pick. Though I wouldn't want it to act exactly like Smash's tv colour game one

HWYR if a hypothetical Disney platform fighter was similar to infinity, launching with a roster that was just animated Canon and pixar (plus like one live action character) but the first three DLC seasons where an all Star Wars season, all Marvel and all Fox.

D

Deleted member

Wouldn't mind too much because it makes we can get deeper cut Jrpg characters but it depends on the roster and gameplay

HWYR if instead of a Sqaure fighter it was a Final fantasy platform fighter and the first three characters shown where Cloud, Warrior of Light and Jack "Kill Chaos" Garland.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Pfft, lmao. (of the casual kind, not the laughing-my-ass-off kind) Westen takes on Japanese media will always be fun.

HWYR if Fortnite did a crossover with Wikipedia to add a Wikipe-Tan skin, [Citation Needed] glider, and Wikipedia globe back bling?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Neat. Depends what we get

HWYR if Frank Reynolds (Danny Devito from always sunny) was in a Disney platform fighter as DLC

Top Bottom