• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If....

D

Deleted member

As long as you can unlock him as play as him after then sure.

HWYR if a Rocket Legaue car was playable in All Star Strife.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
If Saki & Spring Man actually graduated to PLAYABLE like, I don't know, I don't know, really.

:4littlemac:!!!

Palutena (SSBB) "That's not the HALF of it.! :)"

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Anyway, a good choice to represent Revengance.

HWYR if Kyoko from the Kunio series was a Non-Indie guest character in All-Star Strife?
Heh, funny. ;)
It's just my- I was just forced to get revenge on someone, like just now. "They didn't leave me much choice."
So yeah, I loved Revengance... In a way. I main :snake: . As well as Saki, Isaac, Shadow, Lyn, & Palutena in
Project M, lol
:roypm:(Edited)

:mewtwopm:
I might have mentioned it. In the
Make Your Move 25: Moveset Design Contest — Whitebeard, Broken Vessel, Elder Princess Shroob, Jodie Reynolds, The Heavy, Quaxly, Quackfaster
Section of Smashboards

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly if you're doing it you gotta do it for everyone, gross and hot alike.

HWYR if Beevis and Butthead got in NASB with a moveset based off of the SNES game.

D

Deleted member

Nice! A really soild line up. A bit basic but for a first showing you gotta do that. I'd be hyped

HWYR if one of the DLC characters for Multiversus was Condiment King from DC

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
i'd be interested in listening to EDM Space Harrier theme.

HWYR if __ Ahri _ from LoL __ was reveled to be the First fighter of either; the third Fighters Pass for SSBU or of the First Fighters Pass for next Smash?

D

Deleted member

"Haha tik tok bad" stopped being funny about two years ago

HWYR if there was a Dune stage in Multiversus (or Pop Culture Clash) with a Sandworm as a hazard / boss

D

Deleted member

W-what do those two things have to do with each other?..

HWYR if there was a Disney fighter, but rather than being based off the animated Canon or marvel/star wars it was based on the (animated) Disney Channel/XD shows.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Eeeehhh, beats Marvel vs. Star Wars but still feels like a huge wasted opportunity. Maybe if we got rep for something like Recess or Teacher's Pet I'd be more interested.

HWYR if Disney's platform fighter was a general crossover of everything the company owns regardless of tone or TA - but it completely lacked any Marvel or Star Wars content?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wow thanks I hate it

HWYR if rather than a platform fighter, a Disney fighting game was Power Stone inspired

D

Deleted member

Honestly my hot take is that a MS crososver should ether be a trad fighter or a Shooter but I'd still play it.

HWYR if a Microsoft crossover was a tactics RPG.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Great! i like the idea. (up until it doesn't include microtransactions)

HWYR if the next Smash entries had the same subtitles as Sonic games (i.e.; Unleashed, Mania, Generations)?

Top Bottom