• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I start yell Woo like Ric Flair.

Your reaction if Hideo Kojima replaces Snake.
*shrugs* Guy's a troll. Wouldn't be surprised.

Your reaction if there is no second Pokemon rep and Pikachu is all we get for Smash 4. ¦D

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
*shrugs* Guy's a troll. Wouldn't be surprised.

Your reaction if there is no second Pokemon rep and Pikachu is all we get for Smash 4. ¦D
(I try put a gif, but I'm to dumb to make it work so...)

Your reaction if SSB4 be delayed to mid-2015 ?

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman

NefariousShyGuy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NefariousShyGuy
3DS FC
3609-1047-1128
...heheenhe..AHAHAAHAAAA..MUAHHAAAHAA-wait does that mean people will hate him like metaknight :c

Your reaction if Gannon has the same moves but captain falcon gets a new sword based moveset?

SAKURAAAAAAAAAIIIII!!!

Your reaction if this was Ness' new redesign for Smash 4:

FangnierFernious

Smash Apprentice

Your reaction if Smash 4 came with a finished version of Dragon King: The Fighting Game (a prototype that later transformed into Smash 64) built into the game for free.

Your reaction if Xerneas and Ylvelta are playable characters(Thought of this one cause of this pic)

D

Deleted member

Your reaction if Mr. Resetti is a playable character.

What would your reaction be if every confirmed character was cut and they were all replaced by various forms of Luigi and the game is now called "Super Smash Luigi for Wii U / Super Smash Luigi for Nintendo 3DS"?

iam8bit

Smash Ace

Your reaction to the Wii U being no longer supported by Nintendo, them releasing a new console in 2015 and Smash 4 being delayed to be released for the new console "Sometime in 2015".

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Your reaction to the Wii U being no longer supported by Nintendo, them releasing a new console in 2015 and Smash 4 being delayed to be released for the new console "Sometime in 2015".

Your reaction if the game instead of a normal soundtrack features only Massive Attack songs.

D

Deleted member

Your reaction if the game instead of a normal soundtrack features only Massive Attack songs.

(I need my video game music!)

Your reaction if there were only three Fire Emblem slots (Marth and Ike return) and the third slot goes to Tharja or Owain instead of Chrom or Roy?

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir

(I need my video game music!)

Your reaction if there were only three Fire Emblem slots (Marth and Ike return) and the third slot goes to Tharja or Owain instead of Chrom or Roy?

Your reaction when Nintendo packages a Gamecube controller for the Wii U's USB slot with a copy of SSB4

D

Deleted member

Your reaction when Nintendo packages a Gamecube controller for the Wii U's USB slot with a copy of SSB4
Your reaction if they cut Sonic because of the mediocre reviews of Sonic Lost World?

D

Deleted member

Your reaction if Sakurai doesn't give any more updates until the game's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom