• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Reaction If

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Your reaction if the Wii U version gets delayed and is released after the 3DS version.

Morbi

Scavenger
Your reaction if Wario had even MORE flab poking out the sides.
Why would that elicit a reaction? It seems like it would fit his character a little bit better. Haha. So I suppose I would laugh and admire the flabby goodness!

Your reaction if Mewtwo makes it in the game... only it isn't Mewtwo... it is Femtwo?!

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
Why would that elicit a reaction? It seems like it would fit his character a little bit better. Haha. So I suppose I would laugh and admire the flabby goodness!

Your reaction if Mewtwo makes it in the game... only it isn't Mewtwo... it is Femtwo?!

Your reaction if Villager's alt colors also have different eyes and hairstyles and can switch to the girl villager.

Burning Boom

Smash Apprentice
Your reaction if Villager's alt colors also have different eyes and hairstyles and can switch to the girl villager.
Your reaction if Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch looks like the one from the anime, nukes the screen, instantly ends the match in victory of the user, is still performed the exact same way with the exact same startup, and when he wins with it the ending theme of F-Zero GX plays on the victory screen.

Attachments

D

Deleted member

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your reaction if Smash becomes an open world game.
Also has anyone seen the pic of the male WFT on the official site today?

Your reaction if the Male Wii Fit Trainer wasn't an alternate costume and instead had his own slot? Oh, and he's also a clone too.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
o.o i was born to answer that quesion: i would get very excited and crazy, i love that devil cheese guy xD

Your reaction if male fit trainer is female fitts down B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom