• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your favorite Wario outfit

Your favorite Wario outfit?

• WarioWare original

Votes: 11 5.2%
  • WarioWare red

Votes: 15 7.1%
  • WarioWare orange

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • WarioWare green

Votes: 17 8.1%
  • WarioWare black

Votes: 15 7.1%
  • WarioWare blue

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Classic original

Votes: 46 21.8%
  • Classic mario

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • Classic periwinkle

Votes: 27 12.8%
  • Classic green

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Classic brown

Votes: 17 8.1%
  • Classic navy sailor

Votes: 30 14.2%

• Total voters

Doctor Destructo

Smash Journeyman
as much as i'd like to stand corrected and agree that it is indeed his original outfit from super mario land 2, it's just not. if it were to be his 'true classic outfit" then i don't think his garb would have any color at all.

i named it "navy sailor" because, to put it bluntly, the colors resemble a navy sailor! white, dark blue, and yellow :) take a look at his hat, and compare it to this. pretty neat if you ask me!
Oh, I'm not trying to correct you. I don't mind what you call it, I just call it TRUE Classic because that's what I say every time I select him.

Granted, a black-and-white Wario would be pretty cool.

Destruction_King

Smash Ace
I will use classic yellow and purple, or classic Sailor once in a while, but my favorite has to be Cotton Candy-o.

That's his classic blue and pink if you're wondering.

I just don't like his Warioware outfits.

Doctor Destructo

Smash Journeyman
For any sort of team match, or when I'm feeling spicy, I'll also throw down the Blue WarioWare costume, just because nobody ever gives that costume any love.

What's wrong with denim, huh?

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
Classic Brown or as I call it Wartime Wario!
He looks to clean in this get up, I love the golden gloves, even better when Im jabbing people into a waft.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
I'm sorry guys, but I think that classic green, red, and brown are disgusting.
Needs more Holy Order Wario (WarioWare Red).

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Navy Sailor Wario is just too pimp for any other character to handle :p

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I just got Wario Ware Touched! yesterday. BEST. GAME. EVER!!!!! oh, if only 9-volt were in Brawl.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Classic WarioWare. Thats how he looks in his "WarioWare: Micro MiniGame$" for the GBA, and thats the best game ever, so I stick with that.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Been rocking his green WarioWare costume since I started playing him months ago. Today I switched to the classic yellow/purple Wario though.

I dunno... I think this may stick...

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
Clasic original is the only way you can be a true Wario player. Otherwise it has to be classic brown or the WarioWare original.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I actually use the Periwinkle one the most (Blue and Pink), but a close second would be any of the Classic suits. I don't like the Biker suits on Wario, the classic suits are too pimpin to not use them. :D

Top Bottom