• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Favorite Pokemon Trainer Color

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
Well since we have several colors to choose from, which is your favorite for Pokemons and also the Trainer himself?

For me, I like the Green Trainer, but I get torn between the Green Trainer's pokes or the default color pokes.

Really I like the olive green Charzy, the green Squirtle and the default Ivy best. Another potential substitute is to swap the green Squirtle with the white Squirtle.

I would put up a poll, but I don't see the option.

So the colors to talk about presently are:

Default/Originals
Ruby
Green
Blue
White

So discuss which you like best. :)

As an added part of the discussion, go ahead and say which you thought Nintendo should have included. I think it would have been nice to have had the "striped" Charzy as seen in the first Pokemon movie that was a clone of the original.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Finally, one of these!

Red Pokemon Trainer all the way! His colour scheme is a bit iffy, but I love the red shadings on all of the Pokemon.

And it might be cliche, but...a Gary themed colour change please. Black shirt and purple pants? Hell yeah!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm... i have no idea why I chose it, but i really like green. ivysaur looking greener than usual is really cute to me

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I use Red. Because Charizard looks awesome in Red, and the others look pretty good in red too.
Also, because I started out playing pokemon with Pokemon Red Version.

Haunted

Smash Cadet
I like the white color. I think it's quite cool that Squirtle's shell turns completely white, as well as the white parts on Charizard and Ivysuar.

Adriel

Smash Journeyman
I like the brown/white costume of poketrainer. It's like the good pokemanz vs the evil pokemanz (dark red pokemanz trainer costume) in mewtwo strikes back!

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
Green, white and default are all cool!
Gotta try the red one, i dont remind it right now...
I wish every pokemon would have an itme, like a bandana for squirtle, a hat for ivy and a chain for the zard :D

zeta

Smash Journeyman
i used to play brown trainer but i got to popular so now its default all the way

CoonTail

Smash Lord
White poketrainer is the best just due to squirtle looking so awesome and the lunar flower on ivy, not to mention when someone hits charizard you can imagine him saying "Dont Scuff my belly!!!".

After white is green mainly because I call the green poketrainer the save the rainforest poketrainer lol. Not to mention all the pokes on the green set have such an awesome jungle theme its just to awesome.

White trainer is fresh and can beat an opponent for scuffing all the white and green trainer is mean because all the pokes fight like their going extinct LOL

Oh man sorry for the rant I just loveee my pokes color scheme!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
idk why yall like white so much.

when the custom costume hack comes out, i'm going to try and give all three pokes the ****in squirtle squad glasses man.

that or the black stripes from the mewtwo movie.

cuz those are the REAL badass pokemon.

DemonFart

Smash Lord
what should happen is squirtle has shades from the squirtle squad,ivy has ummm...idk....yellow bulb and charizard is shiny(black skin and red wings)

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
All the colors except default feels weird to me. They're like half way from a shiny Pokémon and I hate it.

Top Bottom