• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

your favorite CN show

Yaya

Smash Champion
Does this NEED to be here?

We ALL know this thread is going to get ***** by Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

Which is my favorite BTW.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Like Yaya mentioned it's definetly Ed, Edd, & Eddy, but I must say the Powerpuff Girls were also good to watch, back in the day at least.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
assuming you aren't including Adult Swim, my favorites have to be Dexter's Lab........ hmm I really cant think of anything else.

justaway12

Smash Master
ed,edd,eddy and dexters lab are in my top 3 but my favorite is jonny bravo

edit: actually courage the cowardly dog is my favorite it's kind of scary the scariest i know, but funny as well

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Powerpuff Girls Z by far. I downloaded every episode on my labtop and still watch it, their transformation themes are epic, and Blossom is funny as hell in this anime, (it's hard to find the english dub on the internet because it's not out on the US). Samurai Jack was sweet as hell, I still didn't see how it endded, they could had completed the sieres. Dexter's Laboratory was my show to watch as well.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
I never really liked Ed Edd and Eddy that much. Johnny Bravo was my favorite, and Dexter's Lab was a distant 2nd.

DMan1000

Smash Apprentice
Who doesn't? Boomerang takes us back to simpler times, when rap wasn't crap, when all that mattered was school and cartoons. I takes back to when homework made us sick, and we all thought Santa was real.
lol i kinda believe in santa but now im starting to lose my belief in santa as the year goes on :laugh:

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Dexter's Lab
Cow and Chicken/ I am Weasel
Johnny Bravo

I never liked Ed, Edd, n Eddy, but I've took a liking to it now.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Space Ghost Coast to Coast

Space Ghost Blasting Zorak is priceless. Moltar was also funny. Show had some the coolest guests like Jack Black, Busta Rhymes and Red Green.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Space Ghost Coast to Coast

Space Ghost Blasting Zorak is priceless. Moltar was also funny. Show had some the coolest guests like Jack Black, Busta Rhymes and Red Green.
Isn't this Adult Swim? But yes I agree Space Ghost is priceless, I liked Adult Swim back in the day (2001) when it simple and featured good shows and wasn't crappy unlike it is now.

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Most of those are favorites of mine as well, but...

Total Drama Island has taken the top slot away from them all. Before that, I'd say it was triple Ed that I loved the most.

There's just something about it that I find irrisitable (*Hint* Survivor parody.)

And the fact that half the cast is going to come back in S2 makes me happy. I liked most of them... Still p***ed Noah wasn't included in there though. Love that guy. He reminds me of myself...

^Spoiler about S1 finale.

DMan1000

Smash Apprentice
Most of those are favorites of mine as well, but...

Total Drama Island has taken the top slot away from them all. Before that, I'd say it was triple Ed that I loved the most.

There's just something about it that I find irrisitable (*Hint* Survivor parody.)

And the fact that half the cast is going to come back in S2 makes me happy. I liked most of them... Still p***ed Noah wasn't included in there though. Love that guy. He reminds me of myself...

^Spoiler about S1 finale.
my sisters love that show and after watching a few episodes with them i sorta took a liking to it :chuckle:

Top Bottom