• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Experience

ToyzSoldier

Smash Apprentice
We all know that barely anybody plays every single character, especially equally, in skill and time, so since an opponent like that is so rare, we must all be specialized against some type of character. So what characters are you most experienced fighting against? I personally am really experienced playing against Link. I only have one competative smash buddy and he pretty much only plays him. The main thing for me is to watch out for his Up-b. That thing can really kill a light, Young Link. I want to try to get him to use other characters since I'm going to need to be more experienced against more characters. Thats what kind of got me into playing a variety of characters.

So what are you most experienced against?

quak

Smash Champion
*cough-list topic-cough*

definatly the fast fallers, and sheik, but knowing how to play against the others is important, so im well rounded, or, i'd like to think so

choe

Smash Rookie
My roommate plays Samus, so I'd say I'm very experienced against Samus. I'm also experienced against Peach, Link, Roy, and Ganondorf. I really wish I could play Fox, Falco, Marth, ICs, and Captain Falcon more. XD

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
I think im pretty balance but my weakness might be floaties..... I really shouldnt be saying this... someone at host could use this againt me >.<

Ryuker Reo

Smash Apprentice
Bowser. Don't get me wrong, great Bowser players are good at dodging attacks, but Bowser is just so big. I miss less attacks than I usually do against others. The same goes for Donkey Kong.

kliente

Smash Cadet
specalty: Pwning IC, fox, falco, jiggs, C.falcon and Dr. Marios =P

Lika to **** those f***ers

Seyasha

Smash Apprentice
My friend that lives in town used to use Link (Up B abuser XD) and so I've gotten insaly good at doding arrows, bombs and pretty much any projectile. As well he used the Up B so much I see it coming before he even uses the attack. He recently started using Falco so now I'm prepared for the meteor smash. I've also taken on sub-par foxes and roys.

Razed

Smash Ace
No one, because everyone in my area is crappy = (

COME TO THE EASTERN TOWNSHIPS PEOPLE! >.>

VizionX

Smash Rookie
The people I play smash with main Link and Young Link; Bowser, Luigi, and Peach; and Fox, Ganondorf, and Doc. So, naturally, I have the most experience facing those characters, although Peach and Fox still give me a lot of trouble :-/

blindhobo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PSN: Ligray
I play Falcos a lot...almost everyone I know who plays smash plays Falco, so I pretty much do not verse any other character usually, just Falco and occasionaly a few others.

And I've always played a wide variety of characters.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Marth,Peach,Falco,Fox,Luigi,Captain Falcon,Pikachu,other Sheiks and Roy.(and the odd Yoshi)I never really play any other characters.My speciality is Marth and Peach.

Nekorion

Smash Apprentice
I can't say I **** falco's but its the only character I get regular expierance against.

I'm okay against shiek and young link since my cousins use them, so I understand them a little better than others characters.

Tera253

Smash Ace
*cabable of wasting/beating the crap out of*
Roy
Link
DK
Fox
Marth
Roy
Mewtwo

*capable of being wasted by*
Falco
Pikachu
Ganondorf
Samus

~Tera253~

metroid1117

Smash Master
I'd say Marth; my friend and I always have Marth dittos when he comes over. Oh, and I can't forget my brother's Fox.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well, nearly everyone in MD uses either Falco or Fox on the side, so I have a lot of experience playing those two, and C.Falcon. I play better against C.F than I do space animals though.

Smash Master
I'm fairly proficient in fighting a Marth. One of my friends randomizes when he plays against me (I do the same thing) so I can play against any character and not get completely dominated.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Well, im good against Doc, Fox, Peach and Falco. The only characters that are main'd in my town, besides me.

Vaedin

Smash Rookie
Not many people around me that play Melee so I play my one friend he uses Marth Link and Shiek thats about all I've played against humans.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I play Falcos a lot...almost everyone I know who plays smash plays Falco, so I pretty much do not verse any other character usually, just Falco and occasionaly a few others.

And I've always played a wide variety of characters.
Same here. Although I make it a point to play as Captain Falcon mostly. As to not get rust. I'll also play Pikachu, Peach, Mario, Jigglypuff, Marth, Fox, Falco, Ice Climbers, and Shiek. Probably forgetting a few.

Only one other person around here is decent and he uses Falco. He started on Link and Samus though so I can get decent practice I suppose.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I usually play against my twin brotha who mains Marth, Young Link, & Game & Watch.

My stepbrother mains Shiek, Fox, & DK.

My younger sibling mains Link, Ganon, & Falcon.

I main Falco, Dr.Mario, & Luigi.

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
I'd say I'm best against Marth. I have experience against Sheik, Falcon, and Link, but I think I do better against Marths on average.
I try to use a variety of characters proficiently though, for my competition. ^_^

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
lets see for me
Link, Marth, Ganon - highest amount of experience against as I fight against them the most
Mario, Falco, Peach, C. Falcon - decent experience seeing how I play these characters and know what to expect
Fox, Doc, Samus, Yoshi - Depends on who i'm playing

Psi

Smash Cadet
I'd say fast fallers and big characters.

Fastfallers- headbutt juggles (ness)

Big characters- big targets

Top Bottom