• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your dream patch! (Come predict the future)

neohopeSTF

Smash Journeyman
NNID
abcdefgf
Switch FC
SW-0259-5915-4107
I agree with the Sheik nerf, but the Luma nerf is completely unnecessary. If they nerfed Luma's knockback it would defeat the purpose of Luma entirely, and they already nerfed Luma's HP (which I'm still kind of salty about).
What? Luma is way too strong. Also they buffed Luma's HP in the most recent patch to 50 HP.

ewItsBoo

Smash Cadet
Buff all the characters that aren't on the same level of play as Rosa/Shieik to that level
Fix For Glory
Fix rolling and shield regen
Make online matchmaking with a ranking system
Add dashdancing

Dee-SmashinBoss

Smash Ace
Buff some lower tiers
Buff some characters customs
Nerf shields slightly
Nerf Shield Regen
let more characters have shield breaking moves

delcamex

Smash Rookie
-Make for fun like brawls online.
-Allow customs online
-Online amiibo battles
-Online torney mode
-customs and trophies can only be
"unlocked" once
-replace smash tour with a new story mode
-Remove the 1 grab per second penalty
-King DDD, pit, Falco, Olimar, marth, and Meta Knight play more like their brawl
versions
-Charizard is much faster
There's already a tourney mode in the way, and I think it will have an online feature (Maybe, or maybe my memory sucks).

Also Like your other ideas, I'd love to use custom moves online and amiibo batles would also be cool, and the smash tour is honestly a lot better that the classic mode imo, but I definitively want a new adventure/story mode.

ZcK

Smash Cadet
NNID
Calamardo
-Delete sheik.
-Zelda needs some combos other than throw and Nair.
-Make mewtwo fat
-Delete everything but the platforms from pyrosphere so we can have more legal stages, (Also it might help ridley chances for DLC it wont)
- Mac has the 1.0.0 recovery again.

Maybe more but most of the game problems are quite subtle and are already being addresed by mr creator.

Top Bottom