• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Biggest Weakness?

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
I don't think it's a weakness that you haven't chosen to main/secondary a higher tier character.

Peach has loads of potential and she fits my playstyle perfectly. I play her exclusively in both Melee and Brawl. I play her because I love her, not because of what tier she is in.

Tiers are for queers. lulz
Same here. I recently started to pick up Melee, and I feel like I'm having a LOT of fun.

So far I main Peach/ Zelda.

I love Peach to death. That's why I use her, and to prove it I co main the other lesser princess, Zelda. I LOVEEE ZELDA. Yet, she's low tier.

My Zelda is becoming a beast though.. :3

:zelda:

황미영

Smash Champion
My execution is never consistent. And I tend to make poor choices, usually hitting someones shield and getting grabbed, or punished. Even though I think there are options even if I do attack the shield.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I can't read Korean but I can read Hiragana and Katakana

The one's name in pink is Piichigaado (Peachgaurd?)
the other is suupasairentoZ7 (Super ????) Lol idk how to translate that last part into english.

황미영

Smash Champion
Don't worry, I'm better Meno. I'm not using Katakana. >:I

スーパーサイレントZ7 SupersilentZ7
「SZ7」 レベル7 スーパーピーチ Level 7 Super Peach.

당신 젤리? ;D

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
after self-reflection

- tornado

- high priority aerials

- game 3

- creativity. haven't rly been finding much to change or improve upon recently.

- discipline to stay grounded when i have to. usually not a problem but it is sometimes or at least recently.

i gotz this ;O

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
My biggest weakness is maining Peach. Just the way she's designed it's hard to get a kill on characters with her limited kill moves that force bad approaches if you want a kill that and leave you open to early deaths.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
My biggest weakness is maining Peach. Just the way she's designed it's hard to get a kill on characters with her limited kill moves that force bad approaches if you want a kill that and leave you open to early deaths.
johns .

uprollyjustbadbro

Top Bottom