• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Wake Up as your Main

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
Problem is, Olimar is little over an inch tall.
Awwww... you've crushed my dreams. Thats not a very nice thing to do, in fact thats how Nazi Germany started. So in fact that makes you a commie! And therefore you trying to steal my army! As soon as I get back with my Happy Pills your gonna be invated next!

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Take pictures of myself naked and sell them to some sad 12 year old kids, since I'd be Zamus.

Or go for a morning fly as Pit. And probably fall to my death cos I wouldn't be able to use my wings without practice, I'd think!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Take pictures of myself naked and sell them to some sad 12 year old kids, since I'd be Zamus.

Or go for a morning fly as Pit. And probably fall to my death cos I wouldn't be able to use my wings without practice, I'd think!
Well that certainly got me thinking on a quick way to make a buck.

It is so sad because some people can't realise it is just a projected image...not real.

Awwww... you've crushed my dreams. Thats not a very nice thing to do, in fact thats how Nazi Germany started. So in fact that makes you a commie! And therefore you trying to steal my army! As soon as I get back with my Happy Pills your gonna be invated next!
Yes, that is all I've ever wanted. An army of plant people to live in my house and defeat all of the ants/mosquitos/spiders who dare trespass into my home. Then they can use their victories to multiply themselves. How perfectly symbiotic…

But now that you've figured it out, I have to spend 20$ dollars to buy things to do it the legal way… And I would have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

Lord Crumpet

Smash Rookie
id be like, mahahaha, im a evil invincible warlock, whitch ways hyrule. then after not finding hyrule id fall into a world of drugs and mayhem.
or id be quite worried over being a jackal, but get over it when i can feel the aura!!
or be so manly the universe inplodes

Sygmus

Smash Cadet
I'd wake up, probably freak out, then I'd look for people to shock. I'd also be wary of pokeballs being thrown at me.

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
I'd wavedash backwards to go where ever I need to go, and start practicing trying to Wavedash -> Shine.

I'd also Firefox and yell out "It's over 9000!"

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
I would begin my quest for the golden bannanas!
Or cause city-wide power outages!
Or Wonder why I'm wearing overalls and green clothing!

I really need to decide which one is my actual main...

D

Deleted member

I'd make my leagues of Pikmin do meaningless tasks just to say that I can.

Or do something useful with my Pikmin and take over Canada just to say that I'll be in teh history books

Reddent11

Smash Rookie
Id make my own Video game....
Too many Starfoxes and not enough STARWOLF games

then id go out and howl at random people

This time I'll do the honorary bump.
*Bump*
OK, now that that is done…
I'd wonder why I'm a disembodied question mark, without knowing that I am because I have no eyes to see myself in the mirror with. Then randomly switch to other characters and do whatever I feel like doing.

(Sarcasm. I don't really main Random.)

MajinSweet

Smash Journeyman
First and foremost, I would tell Soren things are not working out. Secondly, I would just walk around with my badass cape--always wanted to wear a cape but its hard to pull it off without a giant sword. Then I guess I would just scream ATHER, UEOPEN and AHHHH!

Conclusively

Smash Journeyman
If I woke up as Lucario, I'd be LOLWUT SPIKES OUT OF MY BODY. D: And then i'll realize I'm lucario and set things on fire with aura. Then i run around spamming d-air and n-air spins. Then i go abuse the crazy range on my forward smash.

If I woke up as Sheik, I would check to see if I was a girl. ): Then i'd go around f-tilt locking people and pissing them off. Vanish gliding off buildings would be fun too. (:

If I woke up as Ike, I would fight for my friends and show no sympathy... then i would use quickdraw and zoom all over the place pissing people off. also, scream AETHARRRRRRRRRRR in public throwing my sword around scaring the hell out of people.

Top Bottom