• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I got a joke (not a cartoon though):

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day,
Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime...
But what if he doesn't like fish?
I have another one--it's from a TV show.

"Give a man a fish, feed him for a day,
Teach a man to fish--"

"--And he spends all of his time in the basement tying flies, neglecting his personal hygiene."

I've got two other good ones.

"When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, and then throw it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you asked for in the first place!"

and

"Have you ever heard the expression only a hillbilly sits around trying to figure out the best way to catch flies?" (In respeonse to the "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" phrase)

Oh my god, that's awesome!

It didn't make me laugh, but unlike most falcon punch animations, I actually know where that one's from! Awesome episode of the Office, by the way.

Wow, that's great. Almost made me laugh.

Yeah, I've got a ton of 'em. I went through my computer and put a bunch of funny pictures I could think of.

...That's probably way too many, but oh well.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Here's one my friend told me..
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade... then get someone who life gave them Vodka and throw a party.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
That is actually true, early on, Squirtle only knows tackle and tail whip. All three of them only know one normal attack and a stat booster. Type based moves don't come until level seven.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
... well that sucked!

here's a question, how many **** Profanities does it take to turn any **** into a **** joke?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
(wide eyed stare [no I do not know how to make funny faces with the keyboard]), we really need to stop pulling up these ****ing youtube videos that look like they are from that **** photoshop.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
I actually think that yoshi pic is hysterical, but I posted it, so does it count as me losing?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Actually, it counts as me wanting to get a shotgun.

That reminds me, remember that song based off the american dream "this land is your land", well, I have a parody of that!

Here it goes:

this land is my land
This land's not your land
I got a Shotgun
and I'll blow your head off.
This land was made just for me.

Funny, this sounds like the Americans that live near the border, like Texas.

PS: This is not serious, this is not flaming, please don't hurt me....

MojoMan

Smash Ace
NO, it goes

This land is my land
it's not your land
if you don't get off
ill blow your head
I gotta shotgun
and it's load-ed
This land was made for me not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.