• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
THey are, gullible people sense gullible trickery once they hear that word, its common sense dude. :]

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HqhMo3Bdfg&feature=related
listen to this video as you read!

The Greatest Touhou Game EVAR!!!:

Someone said this on some Touhou theme video i think, but it would be awesome to have a Touhou 12 with a sort of "Boss Flurry" where Flandre, Utsuho, and Mima were attacking. All at once.
Better add Yuka to that mix, and Yukari, and Mokou, and Koishi, and EVERY other awesome-tastic-harder-than-shi t-boss.
Alice is fine, but she is no where near Yuka in means of power. Raw power goes to Flandre and Yuka, while powers from ability goes to YUKARI~!
THAT WOULD BE THE BEST TOUHOU EVER.
I wanna fight Mokou and Flandre and all of those other very hard bosses that make me go "UGHHHHH"!
ZUN better make a Touhou like that. :/
Then they'd have 23900299 new bosses that BLEW UP YOUR COMPUTER because of the awesomeness in EXTRA MODEE
EHHHH EKUSUTURA MODO
HOW COOOOOOL
ONLY THE BADDEST OF THE BAD PLAY EKUSUTURA
AHAHAHAHA~
ekusutura was hard to figure out ;A;

Code:
HOLY SH*T THAT WOULD BE AN AWESOME EKUSUTURA MODO WITH LIKE, RAN & YUYUKO & FLANDRE & MOKOU & YUKARI & KAGUYA & A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE SHOOTING AT ME AT THE SAME TIME[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]That would surely be challenge for me. But that would be the best ekusutra modo ever.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]AND THEN YOU COULDN'T EVEN BOMB. They took away Master Spark ;_; BUT NOT JUST MASTER SPARKING, REGULAR BOMBING! And you only have ONE LIFE. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]BEST TOUHOU EVERRRRRRRRR[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]It'd take like a year or 6 to make BUT IT'D BE SO WORTH IT[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]It'd be like "Boss Jumble" for each stage with the easiest bosses at first stage and so on and so on BUT THEY'D BE FIRING AT YOU ALL TOGETHER AND IT'D BE LIKE **** YEAH STAGE 4 because that's when the touhou games get HARD [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]MASTER SPARK SHOULD COME BACK THAT WAS THE BEST SPELLCARD IN TOUHOU[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]In stage 4 I shall go FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFF*****CKKKKKKKKK[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]CAUSE IT MIGHT BE LIKE *thinks of a difficult boss* LIKE YUKARI & *thinks* Alice? -- NO -- Aya. AND IT'D BE LIKE "BOUNDAY OF LIFE AND DEATH" AND LIKE ..*does not know Aya's spell* BUT ANYWAYS FFFF*CK THAT WOULD BE ONE SH*T AWESOME TOUHOU[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]AND IN PHANTASM MODE YOU HAD TO FIGHT EVERYSINGLE BOSS IN THE SERIES[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]RUMIA'S RIBBON COMES OFF[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]MYSTIA STARTS SINGING AND TURNING EVERYONE BAT**** INSANE[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]LETTY does nothing because she's letty and letty is UNIMPORTANT but not really[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]UTSUHO BLOWS UP EVERYTHING AND YOU HAVE TO STOP HER WHILE FLANDRE KIllS EVERYTHING, YUKARI MESSES UP THE BORDERS, MOKOU SETS EVERYTHING ON FIRE AND KOISHI RE-ARRANGES EVERYONE'S SUBCONCIOUS SO THEY THINK THEY'RE INSANE[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]AND THAT INCLUDES THE PLAYERRRRR!!!!!!! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]AND ORIN IS BEING THE OVERPOWERED CAT SHE IS THROWING DEAD DOLLS AT US SATORI IS COPYING OUR MOVES YUGI & SUIKA ARE BEING THE DRUNK ONI'S THEY ARE PARSEE IS JEALOS CAUSE SHE CANT JOIN YAMAME IS TRYING TO EAT WRIGGLE WHILE WRIGGLE'S SWARMING US WITH BUTTER FLIES ALONG WITH THE HELP OF YUYUKO AND SUWAKO AND KANAKO AND TENSHI AND IKU[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]Holy crap that would be HELL. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]NOT TO MENTION EIRIN IS MAKING EVIL LIQUIDS AND NITORI IS MAKING ATOMIC BOMBS WITH KANAKO AND CHEN AND HINA ARE SPINNING LIKE HOLY **** AND THEN AYA MAKES THEM TURN INTO A TORNADO[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]NEXT SHIKEIKI or SIKEIKI OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS JUDGEMENT LOLI SAYS EVERYONE IS GUILTY "BUT OH WELL" AND JOINS IN THE DANMAKU HURRICANE-**** STORM[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]KOMACHI AND SUIKA USE THEIR POWERS OF DISTANCE AND DENSITY AND SOMEHOW MAKE THE FIGHT LAST A BAJILLION YEARS WHILE YUKA AND MEDICINE ARE POISONING EVERYONE AND holy **** [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]AND REISEN IS THROWING SUPPOSITORIES AT US KEINE IS DESTROYING HISTORY AND CIRNOS (trying) TO FREEZE EVERYTHING AND SAKUYAS STOPPING TIME AND REMILIA IS CONTROLLING EVERYONES FATE AND MAKING THE PLAYER LOSE KAGUYA MADE UP ANOTHER 5 NEW IMPOSSIBLE REQUEST AND MADE THE NIGHT IMPERISWHABLE AGAIN BUT SHE NEEDS HELP SO SHE CALLS EIRIN AND YOUMUS CUTTING US LIKE CHEESE WITH HER IMMENSE SPEED AND SWORDS HONG MEILINGS BLINDING US WITH COLORS AND aww ****. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkorange]I think i just mentally fapped [/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkorange]Then, the dust settles. It's time to relax until the whole place gets blown to pieces by explosion after explosion, all thanks to Rika and a suped up Evil Eye Sigma (Story of Eastern Wonderland, fyi), complete with a new nuclear reactor core to match the power level of the mightiests of Gensokio.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange](Rika doesn't get enough love) [/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]And then, at the end of it all, the Rozen Maiden Dolls inherit the ruined Gensokyo, because they're the only ones with fancy enough clothes to belong there with all the Touhous dead. Desu then becomes the new main character of the Touhou games, just as she planned. [/COLOR]

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
While this isn't LOL ROFL funny, it was quite numerous...I thought

The Warning on the 25th anniversary Ninja Turtles toys

Safety Warning: This Product is for Adult Collectors. It may contain sharp points, small parts that are choking hazards, and other elements that are not suitable for children under 16 years of age.

Wow, I had these things when I was 3 and they have a warning label on the remakes that says children under 16 shouldn't be playing with them.

akkon888

Smash Journeyman
I Like Pie. Oh, and by the way, you are now thinking of being hit by Ike's F-Smash when you walked into it like an idiot. If you aren't, you are thinking that you like pie too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom