• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
"Serin-dipity" made me lose.

And in all actuality, my plan of attack was to wean her off of sex :D

And what would you need pictures for? And why?

...Did I mention I'm talking to another girl?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Nope. But she probably told you she was an addict so you would take advantage. She probably wants your D.

:phone:

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
LMFAO yo, I haven't even explained like the full ****ing situation.

I've been talking to this one girl for about a month and a half now, right. ****'s going alright n ****.

Then ***** #2 comes along with flirtatious ****, I'm down for whatever cuz y'know, a *****'s still single.

Then there's ***** #3 who wants me to take her out to Texas Roadhouse. FAT ***, my *****s. Also a possibility.

Then there's my ex-*****, who wants the ****, but she didn't give it up. But w/e, I still mess with her n ****. She don't know what she wants.

The problem with this **** is that I won't be in the wrong for ****ing ***** #2 cuz I'm still single, but that I've been talking all this sweet **** to girl #1, and if she finds out about all this, I'd look like **** to her. And she's already told me some deep **** about her. So I'm like... ****... I can't get caught with this ****.

I'm not even the player type. **** just comes around like that LOL.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yeah, don't take advantage if you are looking for something with the girl you're currently talking to.
That one guy is pretty ****ing lucky. I'd be walking around with a limp if I had what he had.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yeah, and what makes it even more ****ed up for me is that I planned on asking girl #1 out like 3 days ago.

And now this **** happens. So now... Do I go through with plans or get free ***** from either of said women?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Serin. Look. You need to learn not to care about people because when you do you end up being hurt.

I don't give a single ****. I'm 22 and I've slept with
46 girls. 39 of them since Aug 2009.
My life is perfect. Aka, just do her. Nike.

Also.

A girl was really drunk the other night, asked if she could crash at my place cause some guy tried to take advantage of her.. we used to see each other and I said of course. Nothin happened between us. But, the point is 2 hours into sleeping she wakes up drunk. Pulls her pants off and takes a Piss in my bed, waking me up.

I then had to wash all her clothes. The next morning she asked me why she was naked and wet.
And how she was going to explain that to her bf.

Thought Yall would enjoy that...

Cause I didn't.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
God damn it's story time.:applejack:

I feel as though I should heed Mink's advice about not caring as much.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Bro. It makes everything so much easier. Just don't care until you find someone who goes above what you are looking for. I don't wanna get serious til I'm like 27-28. When I'm living a adult life with a decently stable job. I'm not gonna bring a girl in here when I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.

Jane

Smash Hero
unless this chick is screwing dudes instead of working her shift at pizza hut...take advantage my friend.
i'm weak. lmaoooo

careful mink. that lifestyle can get addicting. by the time you're 28 you might now know HOW to wife a girl. not saying its inevitable, just saying, be careful.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Serin, if you want *****, get as much ***** as you can. If you want relationship, do the thing that would get you one. **** isn't hard man, and it's your choice.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Serin, if you want *****, get as much ***** as you can. If you want relationship, do the thing that would get you one. **** isn't hard man, and it's your choice.
Yeah, but I'm the type of ***** that wants to show *****es that all *****s ain't ****.

I'm about to fail that horribly.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
All of these asterisks are killing me.:applejack:

3 people I need to chill with before I die: Serin, Mike G, and Mink. Three RANs.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Sorry, my mouth is too black for SWF.

Currently, girl #1 is tripping on some **** that I didn't cause, soooooo yeah.

***** #2 is in some depressed *** mood or some ****, I dunno.

***** #3 with the fat *** is at a baseball game. Ahhhhhh!

Ex-***** #4 is still messaging a *****, but ain't doing ****.

Still a toss-up on what I do.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you know you're reachin' when u put serin on your 2meet list.
poor zatch

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
im 27 and I still don't give a **** about girls lol

but i've figured out how to be a 'nice guy' and still get laid occasionally. probably not as much as i would otherwise, but enough to keep me going

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh yeah, something else.

Like two days ago, I went over to my friend's house (that friend is a girl) where my ex-***** was. A ***** got a home-cooked meal. Shrimp n chicken, that **** was great too lol.

Random as ****, but still, that **** was good as hell.

I'm a horrible person. I still ended up ****ing with her. She still acting like she ain't want it doe.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
****KKKKKK I JUST LEFT ***** #2'S HOUSE!

AHHHHHHHHHH WE DIDNT ****KKKKKK NOOOOOOOOO!

In actuality I could have completely ****ed her, bit maaaaan, she was all scared n ****, but she was ****ing CRAVING the d, man. You just dont understand ahhhhhhhh! Damn yo!

:phone:

Top Bottom