• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Cheese and Bloodcross

Bloodcross played cheese in pools, a set that cheese won in wild fashion. It was only fitting they found each other again in amateurs. The Winners finals set went to bloodcross.

In losers finals, Cheese was playing well. He and a few vVv gaming players were there supporting him. Bloodcross I guess already had some issues with Cheese (although i'm not entirely sure), but Cheese was able to win the first set. Bloodcross was getting extremely upset. Googs warned me that Bloodcross was getting heated with Cheese after the first set, so I decided to watch the second set. Bloodcross won the first game, then triple rage quit the next 3 games. Bloodcross stood up after the third and lunged at either Cheese or the other vVv supporter. I don't really know who it was honestly, I just jumped in and tried to break it up as did NEO and some others. Once we got BC separated you could already tell he was sorry and really didn't mean any harm, he just let the anger get the best of him.

Bloodcross was asked to leave the venue and was not permitted to return until later the next day to get his things. I can understand people being mad about losing to cheese (this has happened in the past with other players also) but in all honesty there was no reason for a lash like that. I haven't talked to bloodcross much since but when I did he was as nice as could be and wasn't upset at all. I hope cheese and bloodcross can work out their differences.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Could you imagine him finishing in front of you with that face on?

That is the funny part to me lol

Top Bottom