• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

D

Deleted member

It looks like the dog is throwing itself down the stairs on purpose lol.

I keep watching it just to try and figure out if it is...

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Roll...
If thats a complaint, why not enforce the DONT QUOTE PICTURES RULE too. Too many people quote giant pages of pictures just to say lol/lul/rofl/lmao/ogitas

Purple

Hi guys!
I -could- but honestly I think that's too much, i'm not here to just pass out infractions all day and ban people, just make things better for everyone else.

I think I'll just start collapsing things myself.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

But where's your proof that I'm of African American decent?

Unless you already have me added, the picture of "Micheal Gray" clearly shows a cartoon(and an awesome one at that)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

That still doesn't prove that "Mike G is Black" only that this person "Micheal Gray is black. You also admit to viewing classified photos without the court's jurisdiction.

Jane

Smash Hero

ha! i knew it all along. it was made evident in this picture you posted. you didnt censor "Michael Gray"'s last name. the only rational explanation is that you are indeed Michael Gray.

Jane

Smash Hero

well it was fun guys, but our combo has already been broken.

GGs mike, xaltis, mc, and frozenhobo for slaying us.

Top Bottom