• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You get no Sympathy in a "Fire Emblem Discussion"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I tried putting together a list just from FE6 and onward (since I don't know the ones prior to it too well (though 1/3 is cheating)). And I am gay, I just also like Lucius a lot. He has a lot of traits I'd like in a person.
Oh I understand your sexual orientation, it was more so pointing out that Lucius looks like a girl but is a boy, basically meaning anyone that gets infatuated with Lucius is gay.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I just really like Lucius. The other guys in FE7 I rather like are both married, so I don't see that going well. :p Pent and Canas, to clarify (even if I think the monocle looks a bit silly). Eliwood is probably the second choice from FE7, thinking on it. I don't know why I like him as much as I do, but I do.

Hong

The Strongest
^ Ah, yes. Eliwood. Proof men are like fruits: you want them just a tiddy ripe, but not quite mushy.
I tried putting together a list just from FE6 and onward (since I don't know the ones prior to it too well (though 1/3 is cheating)). And I am gay, I just also like Lucius a lot. He has a lot of traits I'd like in a person.
So where is it? Still figuring it out?
This is why i like you mate. xD
What can I say? I am every woman's big sister, every boy's wing man. You name it, I got a gig in the works. ( ' ▽ ')/
Oh I understand your sexual orientation, it was more so pointing out that Lucius looks like a girl but is a boy, basically meaning anyone that gets infatuated with Lucius is gay.
Best of both worlds. It's hard to go wrong with Lucius.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
Mushy? And I was frustrated because I couldn't hit all the guys I liked. :p

FE6: Percival
FE7: Lucius
FE8: Ephraim
FE9: Ike
FE10: Sothe
FE11: Marth
FE12: Xane
FE13: Inigo

Was the rough list. But the Marth games have a ton of characters, so I know there's probably more there (though hard to say if I'd like them for who they are). Honestly, the list could easily triple and I doubt I'd bat an eye, Fire Emblem has far too many guys I'd like.

And Lucius is very awesome, yes. I like him more because of his personality, but he's still very attractive.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
Sothe is really adorable. He grew up quite a bit in-between Fire Emblems, but he turned out very hot due to it.

Hong

The Strongest
You know what?

if we get a duo from Fire Emblem, my number one pick is not Chrom and Lucina, or even Chrom and Robin.

It would be Eirika and Ephraim.

Robin is fine, but Chrom and Lucina don't really stand out. Meanwhile I have all kinds of cool moves crawling in my head for Eirika and Ephraim, and both of them would stand out a lot.

Hong

The Strongest
I just want Marth and Ike back.

The fact that a duo idea is even proposed to begin with is a sign of desperation.
I genuinely think it can be a lot of fun if the commands to control the other character are passive in nature, IE no animation or anything. Could make for a fresh combo system I have wanted since Brawl. It would be completely fresh, though Fire Emblem characters don't need to be at the helm of it.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
You know what?

if we get a duo from Fire Emblem, my number one pick is not Chrom and Lucina, or even Chrom and Robin.

It would be Eirika and Ephraim.

Robin is fine, but Chrom and Lucina don't really stand out. Meanwhile I have all kinds of cool moves crawling in my head for Eirika and Ephraim, and both of them would stand out a lot.
Erika and Ephraim would be awesome!

Then we could get a more rapier-style of swordplay (more akin to Raphael in Soul Calibur), along with a lance wielder. After that initial uniqueness though, we'd still have a bunch of possibilities to play with in terms of a duo-moveset (like assists, tag outs, etc.).

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I genuinely think it can be a lot of fun if the commands to control the other character are passive in nature, IE no animation or anything. Could make for a fresh combo system I have wanted since Brawl. It would be completely fresh, though Fire Emblem characters don't need to be at the helm of it.
That sounds more like a concept that would work for a hypothetical Nintendo Wars character.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
I think my schemes are unveiled in general when it comes to Sothe. :p

And Eirika/Ephraim as a combo character would be nice, and fitting. It won't happen though, no one likes Magvell. :(

Hong

The Strongest
That sounds more like a concept that would work for a hypothetical Nintendo Wars character.
In any event, we haven't seen this variety of team character.

Zelda/Sheik: Absolutely nothing offered by the two characters, and should probably be decoupled due to lack of synergy.
Popo/Nana: Synchronized fighter. Unless you are deliberately synchronizing them (which probably wasn't intended, considering infinites), there is no strategic decision.
Samus/ZSS: A penalty for using her FS. :/
Pokemon Trainer: Zelda/Sheik, the sequel. They try to force you to switch with a stamina system, but not actually a strategic decision.
Pikmin & Olimar: More of an "ammunition" character.
Rosalina & Luma: Probably what Pokemon Trainer should have been, and our first puppeteer.

We can certainly do to see someone who calls someone in to attack while they themselves are still fighting, and you want to time it for the most benefit.

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
I'd prefer Lloyd/Linus. Especially since swordmasters and heroes were my favorite as a child. Not saying it's even remotely likely, but I'd love it.

I would love FE6/FE7 remakes. Something in the vein of the HeartGold/SoulSilver remakes where the original product was enhanced and not corrupted.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You must cuddle with one Fire Emblem character tonight. GO. If you wish, you may opt to describe the experience.

So how did it go, everyone? Tell me who you chose to cuddle with.

:colorful::teeth:Embarrass

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I'd prefer Lloyd/Linus. Especially since swordmasters and heroes were my favorite as a child. Not saying it's even remotely likely, but I'd love it.

I would love FE6/FE7 remakes. Something in the vein of the HeartGold/SoulSilver remakes where the original product was enhanced and not corrupted.
Yes!! Lloyd and Linus were awesome! Heroes and Swordsmasters were my favorites too, and I always wished you could recruit them.

Also, they should just remake the two games as one where you beat 7 and continue by starting 6.

>Claims that he has a Lucina moveset.
>Absolutely nothing happens.
How freakin fast did you expect him to type it man, jesus.:p

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
You must cuddle with one Fire Emblem character tonight. GO. If you wish, you may opt to describe the experience.

I chose to cuddle with Marth. I brewed some of my best jasmine, with a little hint of freshly-squeezed lemon for zest. All throughout the night, I had some dragon's blood incense burning, but in another room so it's not too strong. We talked about fashion while I combed his hair. Of course, Marth won't let just ANYONE touch his hair. He could clearly tell I have an affinity for hair, and I worked through the soft blue masterfully with a wooden comb. He even let me try on his tiara!

So how did it go, everyone? Tell me who you chose to cuddle with.
I <3 you for asking this. I had fun making some sort of crack story which I seriously wrote in like 10 minutes lol

I chose Awakening!Roy. I personally like this design more, and for the fact that he looks a bit older (not that I wound't mind cuddling with a 15 y/o)... err, well, FE6!Roy kinda looks younger than 15 though. I guess I over all like Awakening!Roy more. Anyway, onto the experience:

I made a strawberry shortcake for the both of us, and Roy tried a piece, smiling in delight. It was so good that Roy wanted seconds, and I gladly said he could. Suddenly, Roy ate the rest of the cake. I was surprised, however, Roy said, "Sorry, I'm going through manakete puberty."

He then told me stories that once he was so hungry that he ate 10 trees and drank all of the Mediterranean Sea. Roy also explained that a couple days ago a random person said something insensitive to him, however, Roy exploded into anger and blew up a city just by using the Sword of Seals.

I replied, "What the actual ****? Maybe you should go see a psychologist?"

Roy looked depressed, so I built enough courage and asked if I could give him a hug. He told me I could hug him, and so we cuddle together for a bit. Roy started to lighten up, so I stroked his hair which made him even more happy. His hair was silky and lush. Curious, I asked him what shampoo he uses, to which he answered, "L'Oréal Kids, lavender scent."

Suddenly, Walhart appeared and destroyed half of my house. He snatched Roy and yelled, "YOU WILL COSPLAY AS ME AT YOUR NEXT ANIME CONVENTION! OR ELSE!" I screamed in horror, and before I could do anything, Walhart disappeared with Roy into the night.

Needless to say, I was quite depressed for the next few days.

I never knew a cuddling experience could be so extreme... :laugh: ;)

Hong

The Strongest

:colorful::teeth:Embarrass
*~* You could be her training buddy.
Would anyone like to see a Lucina set I came up with?
Yes.
I <3 you for asking this. I had fun making some sort of crack story which I seriously wrote in like 10 minutes lol

I chose Awakening!Roy. I personally like this design more, and for the fact that he looks a bit older (not that I wound't mind cuddling with a 15 y/o)... err, well, FE6!Roy kinda looks younger than 15 though. I guess I over all like Awakening!Roy more. Anyway, onto the experience:

I made a strawberry shortcake for the both of us, and Roy tried a piece, smiling in delight. It was so good that Roy wanted seconds, and I gladly said he could. Suddenly, Roy ate the rest of the cake. I was surprised, however, Roy said, "Sorry, I'm going through manakete puberty."

He then told me stories that once he was so hungry that he ate 10 trees and drank all of the Mediterranean Sea. Roy also explained that a couple days ago a random person said something insensitive to him, however, Roy exploded into anger and blew up a city just by using the Sword of Seals.

I replied, "What the actual ****? Maybe you should go see a psychologist?"

Roy looked depressed, so I built enough courage and asked if I could give him a hug. He told me I could hug him, and so we cuddle together for a bit. Roy started to lighten up, so I stroked his hair which made him even more happy. His hair was silky and lush. Curious, I asked him what shampoo he uses, to which he answered, "L'Oréal Kids, lavender scent."

Suddenly, Walhart appeared and destroyed half of my house. He snatched Roy and yelled, "YOU WILL COSPLAY AS ME AT YOUR NEXT ANIME CONVENTION! OR ELSE!" I screamed in horror, and before I could do anything, Walhart disappeared with Roy into the night.

Needless to say, I was quite depressed for the next few days.

I never knew a cuddling experience could be so extreme... :laugh: ;)
I am pretty sure we are like best friends.

Last edited:

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
Niko Mar, the jump between the two parts would make one of the most tragic video game moment ever!

...when you realize that most FE7 characters are the dead parents mentioned in FE6 support conversations.

Hong

The Strongest
Honestly? As far Tellius goes, Lethe and Lyre wouldn't be bad. ◔ᴗ◔

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Well... after finishing all the American-released FE Games and doing research and the like on Japan-Only Games, I'm feeling fine enough to drop into this thread and actually discuss some FE for once.
Give me no sympathy, blah blah blah.

Hong

The Strongest
Well... after finishing all the American-released FE Games and doing research and the like on Japan-Only Games, I'm feeling fine enough to drop into this thread and actually discuss some FE for once.
Name your favourite lord. GO.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Welcome aboard. Just remember these fundamental rules.

Roy is everyone's boy.
Lyn is best choice.
We like Ike (except for Hong).
Anything relating to Fire Emblem: Awakening shall be discriminated.
Anything that isn't new shall be discriminated.
Anything that is original shall be discriminated.
Landmaster is best Lord.
Everyone is gay for each other.
Pancakes are delicious.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Jesus Christ.

You made strawberry shortcake? WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME ANY OF IT!? I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING GOING!
I... I'm sorry. D: It's just that I didn't know you like that kinda cake...

Although, I am more known for my blueberry cheesecakes. But the problem with cheesecake is that I find it a hit or miss with some people.

I am pretty sure we are like best friends.
Aww. Embarrass We were destined to be friends!

oh and...

ROY'S MY BOY AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT I'LL COME AFTER YOU WITH ROPES AND A GAG CLOTH!! >:[

I'm joking, I'm joking. ;) Seriously, I couldn't even hurt a fly. And besides, Roy will forever be for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom