• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You get no Sympathy in a "Fire Emblem discussion" Ver 2.0 (Smash Ballot)

Do you like the Idea

• I do very much and I'm committed to it!

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • I don't at all, please go back to the cave you came from!

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
Just got Awakening and started playing through it. First Fire Emblem game ever, hell it's my first tactical turn-based game.

Made it to chapter 5-6 (whichever is the one starts with Maribelle being held hostage) on Normal difficulty, Classic mode, and holy f**k, this game is as hard as sh*t.

I'm stil confused by Vaike existence given his lack of a weapon, I haven't leveled up Sumia at all, which makes her the queen of uselessness in battles, since I'd very much like to her stay alive.

I've dropped 28 on this game, so I'll be back to give it an honest shot.

Troykv

Smash Master
Just got Awakening and started playing through it. First Fire Emblem game ever, hell it's my first tactical turn-based game.

Made it to chapter 5-6 (whichever is the one starts with Maribelle being held hostage) on Normal difficulty, Classic mode, and holy f**k, this game is as hard as sh*t.

I'm stil confused by Vaike existence given his lack of a weapon, I haven't leveled up Sumia at all, which makes her the queen of uselessness in battles, since I'd very much like to her stay alive.

I've dropped 28 on this game, so I'll be back to give it an honest shot.
Lol, Miriel has his Axe xD

Top Bottom