• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Cant Run Elite4 Where Did All The Money Go Into Hershey's Cookie And Creme(oc3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
" I Will Never Be As Wack In Smash As You Brother I Will Always Fight For What Is Right And Gain My Earning My Riches Thru Me Going Thru Combats To The Death Not Being Paid For Hosting Combats That I Shall Not Take Action Upon, Never Brother!!!"-ken
This is quite possibly the best thing I've ever read. Ever.

Frozenserpent

Smash Journeyman
well, personally, I'm waiting for the OC3 crew to make their case, so keep your pants on. Also, I live in CT, and I didn't go to the tournament. No one has assumed the worst, signs just point that way. If plank's breakdown is wrong, prove it. He's made his case, where is the defense?

Also, don't be such a hypocrate. Instead of just sitting their bemoning the fact that people are just assuming (despite the fact that plank made a legitimate argument in support of his case) the worst, why don't you prove them wrong?

It's not even about the money, but the entire business behind it. It's just something that I would never have expected to, or wanted to see in this community. I bet you bought one of manacloud's fancy controllers, huh?
Hum? First of all, I'm not on ken/manacloud's side here. I'm just waiting for a response from them, but I do have sympathy for them, because if i was in that position, i would be pissed as hell when people are making accusations after i worked my *** off for a tourney. Not only that, but i'm hearing from **** from someone who've been denouncing the tourney since the start.

And, I have tried my best to show that there is no reason to assume the worst. It's not an open and shut case. I can't make a defense for ken and mana, because i don't know the details, but i have shown that it is plausible to have the money spent without them taking a cut from the tourney.

Plank's argument isn't legitimate because he missed a few points and was also misinformed on the number of people.

If you want to call ken and manacloud liars and scammers, do so with sufficient evidence to back up that claim. So far I see practically no evidence, just accusations. And they're coming from people who don't have a stake in the tourney at all.

And one more thing, why would you assume i am friendly with manacloud? I hardly know the guy. That's just some logical jump that you made without little reason at all. Do you think that because I made a post stating you shouldn't sit on your *** and make assumptions that I am manacloud's friend? Why can't you be objective about this instead of believing any half-*****, misinformed post you see?

My god, people are like sheep.

Miharu

Smash Hero
well, personally, I'm waiting for the OC3 crew to make their case, so keep your pants on. Also, I live in CT, and I didn't go to the tournament. No one has assumed the worst, signs just point that way. If plank's breakdown is wrong, prove it. He's made his case, where is the defense?

Also, don't be such a hypocrate. Instead of just sitting their bemoning the fact that people are just assuming (despite the fact that plank made a legitimate argument in support of his case) the worst, why don't you prove them wrong?

It's not even about the money, but the entire business behind it. It's just something that I would never have expected to, or wanted to see in this community. I bet you bought one of manacloud's fancy controllers, huh?
Hey, don't accuse him like that. It's like playing Devil's advocate. But I have to agree with you on the point that it just doesn't seem right for someone in the smash community to even attempt to do such a thing (not implying that they did). It just seems fishy that nobody from the Hoang family is attempting to even defend themselves. It's as if they don't give a **** about this whole business, and that's what's truly sad about this whole fiasco.

I love you wes rofl

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Arash posted a pretty extensive breakdown of expenses/money crap on the first post of the OC3 results thread.
IF what he wrote was true, then there was no scam, just TERRIBLY ****TY money management. Which is almost as bad. **** trophies, give them prize money!

That said, the Hoang's silence on this matter speaks volumes.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Hum? First of all, I'm not on ken/manacloud's side here. I'm just waiting for a response from them, but I do have sympathy for them, because if i was in that position, i would be pissed as hell when people are making accusations after i worked my *** off for a tourney. Not only that, but i'm hearing from **** from someone who've been denouncing the tourney since the start.

And, I have tried my best to show that there is no reason to assume the worst. It's not an open and shut case. I can't make a defense for ken and mana, because i don't know the details, but i have shown that it is plausible to have the money spent without them taking a cut from the tourney.

Plank's argument isn't legitimate because he missed a few points and was also misinformed on the number of people.

If you want to call ken and manacloud liars and scammers, do so with sufficient evidence to back up that claim. So far I see practically no evidence, just accusations. And they're coming from people who don't have a stake in the tourney at all.

And one more thing, why would you assume i am friendly with manacloud? I hardly know the guy. That's just some logical jump that you made without little reason at all. Do you think that because I made a post stating you shouldn't sit on your *** and make assumptions that I am manacloud's friend? Why can't you be objective about this instead of believing any half-*****, misinformed post you see?

Aside from putting words in my mouth, though I don't think you're talking directly to me in most cases, you make good points, but none that I didn't already understand. I just choose to play a different part for the time being. You just don't seem to be looking at the big picture.

As far as being objective goes, I'm not sitting here with torch and pitch fork in hand, ready to join the mob at a moments notice. No one has proved anything, so it's all a big mess at the moment. We're all waiting for someone with proof and authority to come in and clear things up. If that should happen then apologies would be in order, but until then people are entitled to be as human as they want.

As for making assumptions, I read my post over and over and couldn't find a spot that would imply you were friends with manacloud, or defending him out of friendship. I was just bringing up the fact that manacloud has already worked a scam on the smash community via 'fixing' controllers.

Anyway, I don't find your braining to be very impressive.

As a side note, I feel bad for Bombsoldier, who missed out on a great opportunity to play with so many american smashers because they had to pay to play with him. :(

<-----big picture.

Baaaaaa.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
And Ways Ken You Need To Clear This Up Completely So Ppl Can Shut Up I Am Calling You Out So Come The **** Out Now. Or U Can Kiss the OC Saga Goodbye And Just Enter Toureys And Earn Your Money The Smash Warrior's Way,"fight To The Death And Over Come All And You Shall Get The Pot Of Gold At The End Of You Conquest". But I Guess Since You Dont Got It No More You Resort To That ****.
I Guess Manadick Has Been Tryign To Get You That Way For Yrs But You Kept Declining The Offer With A Response Like" I Will Never Be As Wack In Smash As You Brother I Will Always Fight For What Is Right And Gain My Riches Thru Me Going Thru Combats To The Death Not Being Paid For Hosting Combats That I Shall Not Take Action Upon, Never Brother!!!"-ken
this is the ****ing greatest, most epic **** i have ever read in my entire life.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I Hope You Guyz Respond Soon Cause This Is Turning Out Bad . Holding Tounreys Is Hard But Remeber Boys And Girls If You Hold Tounreys Explain Detail By Detail Where The Money Is Going. Like Tell" Ppl U Get Food Tounrey Entry For Teams And Singles And Also Crews Ppl Crews All For Just 75 Dollars Ppl And The Japanese Are Coming Too So Come On Down To Oc3"-ken Now On The Flip Side You Dont Tell Ppl There Are Hidden Fees This Isnt No ****ing Phone Company Or Credit Card Company.
Ppl Mentioning Money For Gas To Drive Ppl Doesnt Matter Thats Thier Own Faults That Should Not Come Out Of The Pot Last Minute Without Ppl Knowing If Your Going To Do Things Like That Tell Ppl Where Thier Money Is Going Rather Then Leading Them On So U Can Get Them To Come And Suffer The Consequences Later.
So What Oc Wouldnt Have Been As Big As Fc , So What Stay In Your Plaec Fc Will Always Rain Only Until Tg Comes Back Then Fc Got Probs But Until Then Fc For Toumrey King.

And Ways Ken You Need To Clear This Up Completely So Ppl Can Shut Up I Am Calling You Out So Come The **** Out Now. Or U Can Kiss the OC Saga Goodbye And Just Enter Toureys And Earn Your Money The Smash Warrior's Way,"fight To The Death And Over Come All And You Shall Get The Pot Of Gold At The End Of You Conquest". But I Guess Since You Dont Got It No More You Resort To That ****.
I Guess Manadick Has Been Tryign To Get You That Way For Yrs But You Kept Declining The Offer With A Response Like" I Will Never Be As Wack In Smash As You Brother I Will Always Fight For What Is Right And Gain My Riches Thru Me Going Thru Combats To The Death Not Being Paid For Hosting Combats That I Shall Not Take Action Upon, Never Brother!!!"-ken
Best post EVER. 2 good Wes 2 good.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Make another thread about this and you're on a temporary ban. Period. Use the official OC3 thread to talk about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom