• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You awaken in a (On Hiatus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
You decide that it's time to investigate those cookies that were haunting you so long. You run up towards the door to the kitchen, and nearly force the thing open out of sheer force and brutality. You have no time to make a correct visualization of anything in the room, but you do notice a broken window. This cannot be good. You'd like to investigate why the window has been broken but you you're scrambling to find yourself a weapon to defend yourself with. You scurry through the drawers to find anything you can, and you do find a fairly sharp knife. You sweat and get really nervous about what you're going to do, and you think you can hear someone getting really close. The kitchen is actually fairly spacious as you get a moment to observe, and you see some places that you could hide.

What will you do?

• A. Prepare yourself, arm the knife and fend off the attacker. (rPSIvysaur)
  • B. Jump out of the window. (Seph, Joker, Gheb_01)
  • C. Try and hide, get a closer look of the kitchen. (vanderzant, marshy, Xonar, BSL)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Warp Zone got 5 votes first....oh well.

I am thinking possibly B, but I don't know yet.

#HBC | ѕoup

Remember the rule. If i'm not online or didn't update and votes are still coming in, the one with majority will win.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Soup you might want to check your vote count, I think both options were at 5 votes, although warp zone got five votes first.

Also our kitchen has a door to it? What a weird house we live in.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I feel like we're pretty bad at fighting so our only chance is going to be a surprise attack with the knife. A head on attack probably won't go so well. Or maybe our attacker will think we've jumped out the window and we can escape another way.

C

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup you might want to check your vote count, I think both options were at 5 votes, although warp zone got five votes first.

Also our kitchen has a door to it? What a weird house we live in.
My apologies then.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
b

jump out the window gives us more time to think, maybe some fresh air will help us out.

we could find some other people and determine if the whole world is against us, or just one guy.

i am hesitant to attack someone with a knife, since we could be hallucinating and attack a family member or something.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
dude how big is the window

what if we get stuck
what if we cut our ****ing arm open to the broken glass

that **** is sharp, its basically a hole surrounded by blades
dooooont do it

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
smart.

change to hide and wait for a chance to attack.

C

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Yeah what Xonar said.Normally I would gtfo of the house given the chance, but there's a lot of potential there to get seriously cut, plus I'm still worried that we haven't fully caught our breath yet, which option C will allow us to do.

"I'm worried that we could be hallucinating and that we're attack a family member."

Occam's razor my friend. Don't over think this.

C

#HBC | ѕoup

C. Try and hide, get a closer look of the kitchen.
You decide that's it's best to get the upper hand, and decide to hide somewhere in the kitchen. You grab your knife with a stronger grip and scout out the area. You could probably fit in a cupboard, but it also seems that you could hide under the table, as it seems to be out of view when you first enter the room. The room is big, but it's wide. It's probably best to use this to your advantage. Much to your surprise, you do not hear any footsteps or anyone coming near, even though that man was chasing after you...

What will you do?

• A. Hide under the Table. (Xonar, Sworddancer., BSL)
  • B. Hide in the cupboard.
  • C. Leave the Kitchen and investigate this strange occurence. (Gheb_91)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So no, J, my point is that the table was a better spot.

A

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If we get caught in the cupboard, we're done.

If we're caught under the table, we can fight.

:phone:

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
A
Seems like the best idea. Also we all know J will be the first person to die in a horror movie.

#HBC | ѕoup

A. Hide under the table.
It's best if you were to hide in a place that you can still be mobile or spring into action. You decide to hide under the table for the moment being. You run over to the table and position yourself, ready to jump out at any moment.

5 minutes pass...

Nothing? He's not coming in here? Did he leave? What the hell is going on? You're skeptical about this and decide that you can breathe easier. You have regained some of your strength and your composure. Maybe it's time to check out that window? What about this guy who just stop attacking you? Choices, choices.

What will you do?

• A. Investigate the broken window. (BSL, Xonar, Joker)
  • B. Leave the kitchen, check if the coast is clear.
  • C. Stay put and stay on guard.
  • D. Jump out in a victory dance and sing thriller.

#HBC | ѕoup

A. Investigate the broken window.
The broken window really did catch your eye now that you think about it, and you feel the coast is clear for now anyways...You let down your guard and walk over to the broken window. What you find, much to your surprise, is not only a broken window, but a ladder that could be used as an escape route. You feel that this is not an escape ladder, but an entry point. You look outside for a moment and notice that your power box (I'm not technical here) has been dismantled, likely from that crazy guy. You could probably escape if you wanted to, but perhaps there's a reason this guy broke into your house? You really have noticed that nobody is home right now, which is pretty odd to you. Time passes as you do this and you feel yourself just let go of the knife and take a breather. You assess the situation further.

What will you do?

• A. Escape from the house. (Joker, rPSIvysaur, Ranmaru)
  • B. Leave the kitchen.
  • C. Stay here for a moment, to recollect your thoughts. Grab something to drink from the fridge to rehydrate. (Kary, marshy, Sworddancer., Gheb_01)
  • D. Go back to your post. Pick the Knife back up.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
C

make a sandwich while you're at it

heck just some yoghurt would do

priorities, man

While you're there attempt to estimate the length of the power outage based on the temperature of the food in the fridge

and make sure not to eat/drink anything that's gone off

Oh and if there's a kettle, fill and boil that because nothing says eff off to an unwelcome guest like boiling water to the face

also you could offer them a cup of tea

priorities

//

on a side note, I think it's really cool that you're doing these Soup. I don't always like the options etc. but the games themselves are a really nice change of pace, and quite lighthearted, I think it's really swell, GJ. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom