• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshicide

Gindler

Smash Champion
I just thought I'd throw out a lil' "strategy" that I like to use sometimes.

If you're hurt alot with yoshi and know that 1 smash will take you out, do what i do and try to force you're opponent off the stage and use two, yes TWO!!! Dairs to push them to their death, and if you time it right they'll die and you'll still have a little time to perform your second jump and some egg toss stalls (sometimes you both go down at the same time) so this can be used for MAJOR upsets if say you're at 130% and they just came back from your precious kill now at 0%

Some of you might not take this seriously some of you might find it interesting, oh and before any of you attempt this I'd like to say it does not work at all with MK for some reason he seems to be spiked too much by the first dair, haven't tried on snake buy i know his recovery has some SA frames along with ike's. Most of the cast though i've used this on pretty well so just keep it in mind if you're fixing to be killed by any moderately strong attack.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Gindler you all ALWAYS advocating this dair to death move. I find that dair doesn't work as effectlively as you say it does.. I would LOVE to see some proof of this. Cause I have yet to be able to "dair people to death" in a competitive match...

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Generally speaking, a dair-footstool has the same results. He might be taking it a step further and dair-ing again after the footstool. =P

Top Bottom