• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yoshi wave dashing with egg toss

DatRedYoshi

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4527-8964-4316
I found that if you run then do up special(egg toss) the other way you'll zoom the other way acting as if the running is still there. I still have yet to use this, but for now i use it just for fun :p :yoshi2: (edit) also my profile page has list of yoshi glitches i found by online multiplayer randomness o.o

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Taking advantage of this topic:

I remember when I used wii remote (more than 1 year ago) I was able to do this easily,but now that I use classic pro I miss it sometimes,what could be wrong with my timing?

DatRedYoshi

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4527-8964-4316
Taking advantage of this topic:

I remember when I used wii remote (more than 1 year ago) I was able to do this easily,but now that I use classic pro I miss it sometimes,what could be wrong with my timing?
You dash then for 2 frames do egg toss the other way your running :yoshi2:

Scatz

Smash Champion
IIRC, the proper name that was labeled with this move was ETS (Egg Toss Slide).

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
In the future, try to take advantage of the edit button and just use 1 single post over multiple posts in a row. :)
Yoshi tricks are cool though. And welcome to the Yoshi boards!

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
In the future, try to take advantage of the edit button and just use 1 single post over multiple posts in a row. :)
Yoshi tricks are cool though. And welcome to the Yoshi boards!
He was probably affected by that problem firefox is having with edditing smashboards posts.

Good thing that Google Chrome is a lot better.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
That's an actual thing, not just me? That's good to know I guess.
You can of course select 'more options' upon clicking edit, which is what I've been doing.

Top Bottom