• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi the worst character??????

YoshiGuy123

Smash Rookie
It really, REALLY bugs me that almost everyone that I talk to thinks Yoshi is the worst. He obviously isn't, and I know because Yoshi is my main over every other character. He is also better (for sure, no matter what anybody says) than:

Jigglypuff
Link
Shiek
Peach
Bowser
Pokemon Trainer
Ganondorf
Sonic

What do you guys think????

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
these are the melee boards. please post this in the brawl boards

Sir_Kibble

Smash Cadet
I think some of those characters aren't even in Melee ... so ... Yeah he would be innately better. Even then, isn't he STILL top of bottom tier in Brawl? It's like he didn't move ...

Yoshi J00s B4wkz

Smash Rookie
Depends....

Actually, the tiers are just in general of the character stats... It really depends who is playing the character.

I personally use Yoshi in melee, I also have a friend who plays as fox (Highest tier).
Hes really good at using Fox although i do beat him sometimes with Yoshi.

In a nutshell, it really depends on who is playing the character...

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
Actually, the tiers are just in general of the character stats... It really depends who is playing the character.

I personally use Yoshi in melee, I also have a friend who plays as fox (Highest tier).
Hes really good at using Fox although i do beat him sometimes with Yoshi.

In a nutshell, it really depends on who is playing the character...
The person winning with yoshi doesn't make yoshi a good character. It just means the player is just better than the other guy.

Top Bottom