• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi shoutout thread/spam thread.

Bwett

Smash Ace
XD Doing it for the slight fact we might get in.

BWETT SIGN UP YOU'LL GET IN!!!
Now, before anymore conflict arises, I only read the above post. I had no idea yall were nominating someone to try to get into the SBR. Didn't really nominate myself as I just thought someone said I should try to get into SBR. With that being said, I did submit a request to join.

In reference to Shiri, I loved that post. Seems to accurately depict our ideals =P

I love the analogy. I do have awesome kicks...lol

Now on to Mmac. Personally, I don't see why we both (even all three including Chaco lol) can't try to get in. It's not like they limit the amount of people that can get in, atleast I don't think they do.

Also, many people have a biased opinion on online gameplay. Because it is laggy, it can lead people to believe that certain things can work just because it works everytime online. This is not in reference to anything specifically, but having lag distorts hard facts. Not only that, but real life tournaments are a completely different thing from online tournaments. You are out of your comfort zone. There are mindgames present in real life that you can't simulate online. There are other things as well.

I'm not saying that you have less experience than I do. I'm saying you have different experiences than I do. If you want to apply for SBR, go ahead. I think you have alot of facts and experience to share. I do think you can be alittle stubborn at times, but sometimes thats good to have. Fighting for what you believe in :)

Chaco

Never Logs In
So good.....

Lol But the reason I think you have the best chance is because Hylian knows what you can do, and other SBR members.

Chaco

Never Logs In
They tried this before. I would be interested to see the new outcome though.

Of course I would have to start using Yoshi hardcore again. My skills with him have diminished some, due to his inactivity.

Sharky

Smash Master
I support ya mmac! *sole hand waving in the corner* =)

I also think Bigman should apply. Just my opinion.

Top Bottom