• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi is top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
Did you count how many I won?
and did you forget to mention the fact that I gave you two free stocks every round?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I almost beat Dre with Yoshi just by spamming dash attack...Yoshi is top tier :lick:

_kSo_

Smash Master
yoshi = zero chance of comboing floaties

ultilt sends them way too high to do anything. perhaps djc uair? dunno haven't tried it yet

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
DDUUUUDDDEEEE, guys, wtf

Yoshis ****ing top tier. Like, he can cancel hits and **** and ****ing up tilit dair combo the **** out of non floaties and **** plus he's mad gangsta in his ****ing boots.

Oh, and ****ing egg kills and down b kills for the ****ing win, mindgamezzzz

SheerMadness

Smash Master
yoshi = zero chance of comboing floaties
You're way off buddy. Even I can combo floaties and my Yoshi isn't even good. DJC nair to dash attack to spike is insanely simple but very affective against floaties. I won't even go into what good Yoshi players like Prince can do to floaties.

SmashThugZ

Smash Journeyman
oh, I dunno
probably cause we were playing on DK's stage
the little dip in the middle of the stage messes up my Link's attacks sometimes

I won easily though when we moved to Kirby stage
and Hyrule was prohibited, for some reason.

okaygo

Smash Journeyman
boring like ur mom (j/k)

i think yoshi is ihsoy spelt backwards guys... and if you break it apart you get

ih soy

i have soy

yoshi kthx

gg ggpo jee jee gtfo

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
take it easy on the spamming dudes, I'm going to start handing out infractions because my inbox is getting flooded with everyone's reported posts.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone only has one taunt.

Right, I might not be on very much right now, due to several problems, but I don't expect four pages of pretty much pure spam when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom