• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi, is so....

Aggression

Smash Apprentice
Left handed. Wow am I the only one to notice this? Seriously I am going to make a list of all the left/right handed characters later lol.

He jumps with his left foot, throws eggs with his left. I knew yoshi was special :laugh:

Edit: Wow a lot of characters are left handed in smash, most of miyamotos creations are left handed...

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I knew there had to be a reason I'm so bad with him. At least I know now.

Nocher

Smash Rookie
hmm, i do ok with yoshi, yet i am right handed... perhaps i was meant to be a lefty since i do everything but write with my left

acojan

Smash Apprentice
yooshiii ! w00t !

i saw somethin on TV saying that left handed people are more likely to die at a younger age than right handed people due to accidents using stuff intended for right handed peoples >_< !

NOOO YOSHIII DOONNN DIIEE !!!

Top Bottom