• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi: Final Smash - <Super Dragon>

LBB

Smash Rookie
Are you sure you checked all areas of the user CP? Recheck it again. If you still can't find it then ask someone else because I honestly don't know.
yesh :[.
well I can't make a topic so can you (or someone reading this) make a topic about this situation.

Mckillyou

Smash Journeyman
You know, after seeing that this smash has both the fire and wings from super mario world......

Imagine if the yellow shell was an item, causing earthquakes to occur whenever you landed from a jump/fall? That would explain why it isn't used in his FS. (Other than the fact that he never is actually on the ground during the FS...)

Lumancer

Smash Apprentice
When you think about it Zoink, that IS what he more or less becomes. He has Blue yoshi's wings and Red yoshi's fire. Only thing missing is the shockwaves of the yellow yoshi.

And frankly, if he's powerful enough, it won't matter whether or not Yoshi is invulnerable- people can't hit you when they're dead. XD

Caterpillar

Smash Rookie
... this update makes me mad because those wings dont look like they go on a yoshi. true it was in smw however those wings were tiny, i would be willing to accept this if the wings were like 1/2 their current size, yoshi is not an angel.

they should also add stomp. i feel they should have made the relation to smw more close, 3 fireballs, smaller wings, and stomp. I dont think yoshis stop covered the entire screen in the game, if it did they could of reduced its size.

(sry if im bringing back a dead thread)

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
... this update makes me mad because those wings dont look like they go on a yoshi. true it was in smw however those wings were tiny, i would be willing to accept this if the wings were like 1/2 their current size, yoshi is not an angel.

they should also add stomp. i feel they should have made the relation to smw more close, 3 fireballs, smaller wings, and stomp. I dont think yoshis stop covered the entire screen in the game, if it did they could of reduced its size.

(sry if im bringing back a dead thread)
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WINGS? come onnnnnnn

Top Bottom