• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi: DJC with Air Dodge? (awesome demo vid)

Chepe

Smash Lord
I just realized that someone with the game can now TEST this! If anyone else feels like it, please ask someone with the game if Yoshi air dodging IMMEDIATELY as his double jump starts sends him down instead of going down then up. Ask them to try it a few times. Im going to be doing the same, and anyone who finds something post it here please!

Its time to get to the bottom of this...

Sharky

Smash Master
Agreed with Jihnsius. I've even gone to training to make the timing easier with 1/4 speed but no dice.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Is it just me or are Yoshi's airdodges weird? I noticed a few times that during a short hop he'll have downward momentum in an airdodge when he hasn't even reached the height of his full jump.

Chepe

Smash Lord
He seems to do that with aerials too I believe, judging from some videos. I dont have the game though so I cant say much.

And thank you for trying Jihnsius and yoshinator... looks like they removed it from the JPN version at least, too bad. But I intend to just keep this thread up until the US release when I can report my own findings. If (more like when) the results are found to be the same, then this thread can be locked in peace... Anyone else who has the game please feel free to post your own result.

Top Bottom