• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Discussion

D

Deleted member

Hey, your name sounds familiar, but I think you're not the person I know... hmm maybe.

Anyway, Yoshi is a really fun character to play, and he has a lot of unique properties: different shield, one large jump, no "helpless" state, parrying (I only use this one accidentally).

Flutter also helps a lot to get back to the stage with low% damage.
I don't find this very useful. If you want to play at a high level, don't get caught up in all the bells and whistles. Dashyoshi Dashyoshi It all comes down to approaching, combos, djcs, and clever usage and placement of eggs, when throwing.

D

Deleted member

Let me add that I'm the leader of Yoshi Best!*<-, and we are the top skilled Yoshi team in all of Smash 64! ^_^)/ I highly recommend watching our videos if you want to improve! Any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Dashyoshi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Fluttershy230
3DS FC
2578-4278-5682
Hey, your name sounds familiar, but I think you're not the person I know... hmm maybe.

Anyway, Yoshi is a really fun character to play, and he has a lot of unique properties: different shield, one large jump, no "helpless" state, parrying (I only use this one accidentally).

Flutter also helps a lot to get back to the stage with low% damage.

Yoshi is my best character besides Kirby. I'm most likely getting motivation from a friend of mine that plays as Yoshi on melee

D

Deleted member

Yoshi is my best character besides Kirby. I'm most likely getting motivation from a friend of mine that plays as Yoshi on melee
Either Jiggly or Yoshi is my best. :3

Yeah go for it! ^^ It's a lot of practice and frustration, but you will get there.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpicyWinner

Smash Rookie
Hey is any1 nearby austin tx? Im visiting from kansas and im trying to get some matches in.

Audos

Smash Apprentice
And this is relevant to this thread why?
That's his first message, way to set a first impression for the site lol.

Hey is any1 nearby austin tx? Im visiting from kansas and im trying to get some matches in.
There are a lot of threads on smashboards that help you locate players in different areas. I'm not part of it if it is real, but there might be a community discord group as well (it might just not exist idk).

Either way there are a decent amount of resources,
on some threads you can actually post your general location to meet up with people. Hope it works out.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Hey, where are you from Kansas? I know this isn't related to your visit in Austin, TX, but there is a good scene in KC, so if you're around that area, hopefully you can join that scene when you get back!

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
who are your guys favourite yoshis to watch, and why is the only appropriate answer Prince.

Top Bottom