• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi critique thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigman40

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm making this cause there's not one thread out there for help on their Yoshi, and asking for help in the video thread tends to make it cluttered. So, I'ma help out as much as I can, and give any critiques to people that post videos in here. Anyone else can give critiques if they feel like it. All help counts at least. So, let's start getting Yoshi to improve ppl!

Also, Shiri, possible Sticky?

bigman40

Smash Master
I would post some vids..............if I actually had vids.
Get them saved, then have someone upload them for you. It's not that hard of a job to do. Hell, you could probably upload the inputs that make up the matches (the replays) and have it for download. That way, it should be able to still work when someone gets it and tries to run it in their Wii (it's only re-making the inputs).

TreK

Is "that guy"
Oh, I was intending to record and post a vid of my yoshi =O
Just in 1/2 weeks when I'll get better at Yoshi :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom