• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Yoon's] Graphic's Shop --- (Warning - Requests are Backed Up)

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman

Rules:

1. No spamming.
  2. No flaming.
  3. Requests Only.
  4. All requests must follow the request sheet or they will be ignored and/or denied.
  5. PM requests are not acceptable.
  6. If you fail to follow these rules you will be given a strike depending on the severity of the deed.
Request Sheet:
Size(Default Size - 400x160):
Stock (Link, or I can choose):
Color(s):
Text:
Sub-text(Optional):
Extra Details:

You MUST follow this request sheet or your request shall be ignored and/or denied. Any other questions can be asked in your post and must be on topic or your request will be denied.

Previous Works:

Waiting List:
In order as they come in. I will put a 0-100% on it's status done and put a Done next to the ones that are done.

Grandeza ---- 0%

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
Size(Default Size - 400x160): Default

Stock (Link, or I can choose): You can choose a better image if you have one.
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2190/58519-invisible-woman_400.jpg
http://www.jean-grey.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/358px-jean_grey_013.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Endsong1.png

Color(s): Prefer: Purple, Pink, (Telephathic blue)

Text: Queen

Sub-text(Optional): Magic, Power, Elegance or The Power of Seduction
Extra Details: I want the signature to look with telekinetic powers; example- Invisible Woman / Jean Gray / Zelda or ZSS. Pics of them using their powers like their magnetic shield or something.

Good luck with understanding what I want.

Tyser

Smash Champion
LOL isnt this Yoon's 3rd shop now? This dude needs to be more consistent and come to more tournaments.
What have you been up to anyways bro? I heard Echo slumpt you, somehow, in Brawl. FYI, he doesnt play Brawl

EDIT: That Megan Fox sig is real deal :p.

Another EDIT: Whoops, this is your 4th shop lol.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
xd, I keep remaking the shops cause the other ones die. And plus, I like starting fresh. And yeah, Echo did **** me the last tourney I went to. I tried going Dedede on him and he picking ****ing Falco, I wanted to change but he wouldn't let me so I got *****. I don't even own Brawl so him not playing Brawl makes no difference to me. I can hold my own without even owning the **** game. I'm probably just going to go back to Melee or something. Still thinking about it.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Nope, I'm just managing like 2 other tag shops. So it's really hard to keep them all managed. I also have school so more dumb **** to slow me down.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Please don't die again. It's my 3rd time requesting a tag from you and I'd be pretty pissed if i had to request a fourth T_T

DUB

Smash Lord
I'm looking at some of your other work Yoon and it looks pretty impressive. What I want in this sig if ya can is Diddy Kong on the left and Donkey Kong on the right. DUB near the Diddy and RGNRK near the Donkey. Finally if you can fit Sandhills Smash in the top middle between them. Sorry if it's a little complicated.

Size: Default
Stock: You can choose!
Colors: Orange and Red
Text: DUB, RGNRK, Sandhills Smash
Sub-text: None
Extra Details: None

Good Luck if you atempt it. PM me if you got any questions.

Ellio 2 b

Smash Apprentice
Could I have a sig please?

Size(Default Size - 400x160): 400x160
Stock (Link, or I can choose): choose
Color(s): Green, and other clashing colors.
Text:Ellio 2 b -

Sub-text(Optional):Watch the power of aura!
Extra Details: Go Freestyle!!

Thanks!

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
XD, I'm running a Gunz Private Server now. I'm releasing it this weekend. I'm trying to put that at the top of my priority's list.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Might take 2-3 Days for each Sig
-yoon

1 week later and still waiting. I hate to be impatient but I'm still annoyed that you dissappeared on me twice and are here and bound to disappear without notice.

just a look back on me and yoons awesome experiences

Lol, I updated the waiting list. 1 week left of school. I promise I'll get everyone's sig done after finals. Studying sucks >_>.

Also, Kawaii, mind uploading your stock/render on imageshack for me? Would be much appreciated.

To everyone: Just be patient. I'll get to everyone's sig's soon. ^^

~Yoon
ROFL

i requested a week or two before this was posted back in may. And the request before that one was in 07. It's funny when you request and its almost a year before the sig is done.

Yoon

Smash Apprentice
Alright, here's the deal. Add me on MSN, my MSN friends get priority cause I hate to keep them waiting on MSN while I do them.

adagio@paradoxgunz.net

I'll close this for now, Grandeza, seriously. I wanna make you a sig, add me on there so it'll be easier. Kaaaay.

EVERYONE ELSE, ADD ME, SRSLY. YOU'LL GET YOUR SIG FASTER.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I don't have msn. And quite honestly it should make no difference. I requested 9 months ago. anyone that had priority should be taken care of right now.

Neb

Smash Lord
I don't either. But why make a shop if you know you couldn't tend to it and its customers?
But anyway, I cancel my request.

A_man13

Smash Master
Hey, Yoon. A couple people are requesting from me now that your shop has stalled. Do I have permission to go ahead and do them if they are unable to get one from you?

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Deza:

Zelda_Sheik:

Suspect:
Dead Link - Skipped
iDizzy:
I hate your stock, pick a new one - Skipped
Mental Fox:
-In Progress
Dub:
No Diddy Stocks, please find one - Skipped
Ellio B:
-In Progress
Handsock Puppet:

Dead link - Skipped

--------------------------------------------

Sorry about the whole up. Starting up a server takes alot of time. Plus College, and work. I'm so **** busy. I'll get the one's that are in progress done by the end of today. Again, I apologize for the hold up..

Sincerely,
Yoon.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
Also, here's my gift to you as an apology. Using my choice in stock. I took my time on this one.

Hope you like it.

TehYoon

Smash Journeyman
I so wish I didn't suck after seeing those stuff. You never fail to impress me, Yoon.

Haha, thanks. Pretty funny I impress people so easily when I'm not even that good.

Hey, Yoon. A couple people are requesting from me now that your shop has stalled. Do I have permission to go ahead and do them if they are unable to get one from you?
Sure, go for it. I don't mind. I'm catching up, taking a few people from me would lessen the stress alot.

A_man13

Smash Master
I'd say arguably at least better than me and the all stars sig makers. That's about everyone right there.

If you ever get too buisy here, I'm glad to let you help with my shop. I'm in a very similar position, so all the help I can get with requests is apreciated.

Top Bottom