• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Mario bros boss? The king of plumbers?? WOW ima give u all the advice i can! lets start:

Use the Q&A thread -.-

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
lol dynomite that was sorta cruel LOL. boss doesn't your cousin play wario or something.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
lol dynomite that was sorta cruel LOL. boss doesn't your cousin play wario or something.
cruel? it wouldnt be considered cruel if some random asked the very same thing. I am a fan of boss, dont get me wrong his mario is sexy, but why should i treat boss differently than others?

I will give him as much advice as he wants though. I think i forgot to add that which made it seem a little cruel, my apologies for that my good man.

Padô

Smash Lord
WHY HUNGER!

You getting rich by spliting double wario placings and still spiting where you eat? :<

Q&A boss8, it's nice to have you around here we got a matchup thread which is pretty rich on information you can just go there and click the link on the matchup to get over some problems on specific matchups.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Don't commit to anything leave all your options open. Focus on punishing everything. Don't get grabbed. Force your opponent to approach you look for openings and look for predictable patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom