• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yo Highschoolers

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
lol AP classes are a breeze... if you don't plan on passing the AP test.
There we go. All my AP classes were a breeze and then when the tests came by, I didn't just like, not want to take it so I took it but BS'd most of it. Can't be bothered to take a test for something I won't be taking seriously (since I'll already have several scholarships). AP Lit test was fun, I wrote about star wars.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Scan your math problems here, and I'll make an attempt. I'm a math major at CSU, so I should be able to handle anything like that LOL (emphasis on should, alot of problems are still tougher than others XD).

Here's a secret though. I took AP Calc and AP Chem in high school. I didn't bother with the AP tests. Check this out........

I went into CSU taking Pre Calc (it's on the required list of math classes to start off your math degree). I took a Math Placement Exam and it stuck me into Calc 3. HOWEVER I chose to start at Pre-Calc for one reason only...

GPA boost. lol math degrees are ridiculously hard, and I want any and all required easy classes to be there to boost my GPA so I can keep HOPE among other things.

I did the same thing for my Chem here at the university. I took a placement test and got stuck in Honors Chem 2 if I wanted. I chose to start with regular Chem 1 and then do regular Chem 2 as more GPA boosting classes.

I know, I'm a ******* lol.

hiROI

Smash Lord
I need help in French and English I! Both of them are IB courses, so their extra hard.

I have an 80 B in both of those classes, and the rest of my grades are A's.

hiROI

Smash Lord
So true, so true samus_abe.

And this is my freshman year, so I cant wait till the rest of high school -.- lol
I'm going to take IB Chem next year so I can have the rest of high school IB Bio.

Which language did you take?

Laijin

Smash Hero
I know c# it's like the same thing. GO.
C# is not Java.
Java is just a huge mess of gayness. Why do people use Java? Seriously? Why?
You can make the same program in C++ or C# without the extra layer of slowness.
I have not touched Java in about 4 years or so, so I would'nt be able to help you out much. Although I am gonna be using it soon(for a school project). :|

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
are people supposed to believe you are a good programmer after that post

hahaha

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
So true, so true samus_abe.

And this is my freshman year, so I cant wait till the rest of high school -.- lol
I'm going to take IB Chem next year so I can have the rest of high school IB Bio.

Which language did you take?
i took spanish i had really good teachers we even went to cancun my sophmore year it was turbo awesome..

but ne ways yea spanish cause it def the most practical especially in these times

hiROI

Smash Lord
i took spanish i had really good teachers we even went to cancun my sophmore year it was turbo awesome..

but ne ways yea spanish cause it def the most practical especially in these times
True true. too bad I allready know spanish :laugh: The problem I have with french is memorizing the articles. How did you memorize it in spanish?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Java's the only programming language I know.(Save for basic HTML)

They aren't teaching me any other languages.

I plan to pick up C++ in the future.

Laijin

Smash Hero
C++ is amazing.
That should be everyone's choice of language. Unless of course you love low-level stuff, in that case C is better(Since you can do anything you want. lol). If you like everything to be done for you, then C# is the way to go(Its actually kinda annoying sometimes >__>)

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
True true. too bad I allready know spanish :laugh: The problem I have with french is memorizing the articles. How did you memorize it in spanish?
hmm i dunno what articles are but the hardest part of learning a language(spanish) to me is learning the past and future tense

writing the words out helps a lot, its way better for you than just looking at the words on paper

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
C++ is amazing.
That should be everyone's choice of language. Unless of course you love low-level stuff, in that case C is better(Since you can do anything you want. lol). If you like everything to be done for you, then C# is the way to go(Its actually kinda annoying sometimes >__>)
I would learn, but I have no way to learn it.

The only programming language I have been taught is Java. Although I dabbled with Python for a bit.

Top Bottom