• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yet another ****ty mafia game that nobody's gonna play! | Day 3 !!!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Since we don't really have a lot of oversized mafia games with terrible setups floating around yet I think we should add a bit more to make sure none of these games will actually ever happen. I'll help by providing "Yet another ****ty oversized mafia game with a terrible setup that nobody's actually gonnaplay"-mafia!

[collapse="Rules"]1.) There are no rules. The whole point of this game is to make sure that the initially great idea of abolishing the queue goes down the drain by spreading the little amount of mafia players we have over as many ****ty oversized mafia games as possible. The more people help me doing this, the better it gets![/collapse]

[collapse="Role PMs"]There are no role PMs because that's not the point of this game. The point of this game is to clog dGames with yet another ****ty oversized mafia game.[/collapse]

[collapse="Player List"]Due to the incredibly high amount of currently active players in dGames I've decided that it's a fantastic idea to host a 22 player setup! The more the better!

1.) JeXs
2.) Ashemu
3.) we thuggin
4.) Potassium
5.) Orboknown
6.) Gorf
7.) Ryker
8.) Dark Horse
9.) Nabe
10.) Rajam
11.) Laundry
12.) Mac
13.) Chaco
14.) adum
15.) BSL
16.) Joey
17.) Xonar
18.) Bartolon
19.) Maven
20.) dabuz
21.) Bardull
22.) BSL
[/collapse]

:059:

Last edited:

Ashemu

Smash Ace
this game is gonna get a full playerlist through reverse psychology and its gonna own.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You should totally just cut the roster to the current number of people signed up and run the G3S XL set up.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You should totally just cut the roster to the current number of people signed up and run the G3S XL set up.
I'll get modkilled pretty quickly then, it's my expected hell month, school, work, and numerous freelance projects I'm working on. That's why I was fine with marshy's game because it was really short but can't do this one.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when this fills and watch Gheb scramble to put something that looks like a game together.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Oh no ****. I just wanna see if Gheb puts his money where his mouth is or if he just says "jokes on you i'm austrian i'm salty arcanine arcanine arcanine" and closes the thread

:186:

Top Bottom