• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yep, It's official. Bowsers working with the SA

Greevy

Smash Cadet
Well... Bowser would, in my view, definitly be playable. No reason to include him and Wario, etc without letting you play as them. My personal belief is Bowser would be with the Minister until close to the end, when the Minister would either take on Mario himself or send someone else to take care of him. Outraged Bowser would either team up with Mario versus the Minister (for the last battle or 1st Minister battle of many) or get KO'd by the Minister and star KO'd into some other characters head, confused, he'd join them... the problem with my theory is Ganondorf, however, unless he eventually decides he wants to control the world or something similar to Bowser above, his character has no reason to ever join the good guys... this is also the same with Ridley if he shows up as playable. As for Wario? I bet PT just gives him five bucks to talk him out of being evil or something.

Grandeza

Smash Master
This is probably obvious and I'm just being ignorant, but just because they have these trophy guns, why are we certain that Bowser and even Wario are working with SA. Where were these guns confirmed to be SA guns?

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
This is probably obvious and I'm just being ignorant, but just because they have these trophy guns, why are we certain that Bowser and even Wario are working with SA. Where were these guns confirmed to be SA guns?
Great, a true comment!

We are not entirely certain.
Speculation is the hype of this forum, and there sure is a hell of a lot of it.

I was just thinking, the Minister ordered Wario and Bowser to capture the heroes and bring them back to em'

Noa.

Smash Master
Maybe when you beat the main subspace mode, you can play it on the villain side, as Wario, Bowser, and the others. Though that might be asking for too much of Sakurai. It would be awesome though.

Jumble

Smash Apprentice
Maybe when you beat the main subspace mode, you can play it on the villain side, as Wario, Bowser, and the others. Though that might be asking for too much of Sakurai. It would be awesome though.

That would be awesome
No doubt about it

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Maybe a good reason for Bowser and any other villain to turn against the SSA is that they would find out that they would be discarded when they have served their purpose. Then they could "join" the good guys to exact their revenge on the Minister.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I think he will betray the minister for greedy wants

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I don't know. Bowser is even willing to join Mario against someone who wants what he wants. Wouldn't it be out of character for him to be working for someone else?

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
I hope Bowser starts out Evil, but then figures out Ganondorf is considered more important to the army, so Bowser is all like OMFGWTF and then turns around [ Then you play as Bowser and fight Ganondorf to unlock him ] and ****s Ganon over. Then Bowser is officially a good guy.

I would laugh so hard.

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
I expect Bowser is just working with te SA until convenient. What I want to see though? When the SA attack Dreamland, I want a huge cutscene with Primids fighting Waddle Dees and such, and then you have to play as Dedede against the Ancient Minister. Obviously, you'd lose, but it would be a great scene to see. Something similar with Ganondorf, perhaps, where he just gets overpowered and values his life over valiance. I expect one like Ridley and Ganondorf to be mind controlled or something TBH. IF They're in at all. ;)

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
.. and when the Ancient Minister was about to combine the 5 Trophies to create immortality and undying power, Bowser jumps on him and bites his head off!

e319

Smash Apprentice
Bowser's probably going to grudgingly join up with the good guys just like in Super Paper Mario. This is because the SSE is out to destroy everything while Bowser just wants to rule everything

Super-dude

Smash Cadet
What if the game is similar to Sonic Adventure 2 battle

where you can do the heroes story and villians story and at the end theres a joined conclusion?

and also i was thinking that the villians might actually have been approached by the SSE to help them and refused, and a couple got captured...like gannondorf and ridley, but Bowser, Dedede and Wario escaped and now know whats going on and are trying to get the heroes to help them in the way they know best

for example, Wario kidnaps a princess with the trophy gun, and later revives her to actually get her to help him

hes not a nice guy, he wouldnt just ask politely would he?

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Bowser's personality in Brawl isn't suppose to be the same as in Mario games. He'll most likley stay evil.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
I hope Bowser starts out Evil, but then figures out Ganondorf is considered more important to the army, so Bowser is all like OMFGWTF and then turns around [ Then you play as Bowser and fight Ganondorf to unlock him ] and ****s Ganon over. Then Bowser is officially a good guy.

I would laugh so hard.
Best idea ever. After you beat Ganon then the SSE try and get you to stick with 'em but bowser tells 'em to go to hell. It's not gonna happen though.

Top Bottom