• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yep, It's official. Bowsers working with the SA

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Now we have visual confirmation that Bowser is working with the Subspace Army due to him useing that Trophy gun. I always liked him for being the top villian when he's doing something evil. Do you think he will betray the Minister to be on top? I hope so.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Betraying the minister would be interesting.. I dont think Bowser would intentionally want to work under someone.. he likes being the top king

but man does Bowser look badass in the video

iMichael

Smash Lord
Yes, very true. Bowser loves being the top dog when it comes to evil plans. I think he might be doing his own s***...yeah he's using the trophy gun, but how do we know if he didn't steal that sh*t lol.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Betraying the minister would be interesting.. I dont think Bowser would intentionally want to work under someone.. he likes being the top king

but man does Bowser look badass in the video
Cause Bowser is badass.

He will probably turn on the Army and join the good guys cause he seems to do that a lot. As long as it helps him he will do it. Look at Super Mario RPG AND Super Paper Mario. Bowser joins your team in both of those games. He's a nice guy XD

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
looks like all the villains are in on it. MK bowser and wario. I suspect the next villain to be in on it too. (cmon wart) looks like bowser is working for them. that does not suit bower's persona. interesting indeed

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
Yeah. Metaknight is a good guy, or becomes a good guy. He was shown in the video with the ice climbers. I think his ship got jacked by the SSE. Hes never really a bad guy. Dedede is like Bowser and works in his benefit to so maybe its actually everyone vs the SSE. :laugh:

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
heh, Metaknight and dedede arent really bad guys.

"Even if he has antagonistic qualities, he seems to be a guardian of Dreamland much akin to Kirby. Indeed, he has even come to Kirby's aid in more than one occasion which brings to question his motives and beliefs. It could be thought that when Meta Knight fights Kirby he is not necessarily trying to stop him, but rather test Kirby's skill, determination, and courage. Perhaps it is because he wishes to ally only with one who is worthy? Perhaps it is to prepare Kirby for the challenges to come? At any rate, he is certainly not an "evil" character." - From T!mmys metaknight thread

lthough he is not necessarily evil, he causes many problems for the inhabitants of Dream Land through selfish mischief, such as stealing their food or building a castle on top of the Fountain Of Dreams, so that the denizens suffer from dreamless sleep. His more heinous actions are more often due to possession by more sinister entity of Dark Matter, along with the rest of the usual franchise enemies. Despite this, he and Kirby have teamed up on occasions with the purpose of taking down a greater common foe.

King dedede is just a mischieveous self proclaimed king of dream land... he only fights kirby because kirby wants to stop dededes actions like stealing food or building his castle on the fountain of dreams. I think hell help the good guys take down the sse because it cramps his style of ruling and not following anyone, and their a greater foe like he has helped take down before

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
At least we know where Rayquaza came from. Bowser released Rayquaza so that it would capture Fox and Diddy.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
At least we know where Rayquaza came from. Bowser released Rayquaza so that it would capture Fox and Diddy.
I believe this is what we call and assumption. Looks to me like bowser just turns up after fighting with DK after fox has beaten rayquazza (perhaps it depends on how you play it, who knows).

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
I think that Bowser is bribed by the SSE, like more power or something. Hes not being braincontrolled because then they would just do that to all the good guys.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
bowser's laugh in that video is awsome. but I think he will definatly betray the SSE after being defeated, it seems to be the most likley case(also I would be pissed If I couldnt use bowser in the SSE, hes one of my favorite character!)

Grandeza

Smash Master
I have a question and its probably just me being ignorant, but just because wario and bowser have trophy guns why do we think they are with subspace? It just means that they are antagonists but not for sure paired with the subspace army.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I have a question and its probably just me being ignorant, but just because wario and bowser have trophy guns why do we think they are with subspace? It just means that they are antagonists but not for sure paired with the subspace army.
True...I guess most people just assume that because it's the SSA's technology that Bowser and Wario are working for the bad guys. Both characters in reality have reasons for why they'd be doing this...obviously Wario's would be because he's greedy and wants money. For all we know he could have stolen the arrow gun, it's not like it's something he wouldn't do...Bowser on the other hand probably wants more power and is simply using the SSA to get what he wants. He may not join the heroes but he may be more like an anti-hero, not really on either team...just there to mess with whoever gets in his way.

C3CC

Smash Lord
Bowser's laugh scared me, it's so **** cool. He tried to shoot at Donkey and Diddy and he failed... Sh*t...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Bowser is now officially a big time villain. He went from capturing damsels to freaking ruiling the galaxy. Did you see how large of a piece he was carrying? Oh yeah, and stabbing the Minister in the back would be ventage Bowser! Yeah baby!

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Bowser is obviously working on his own. He's probably chasing whoever for whatever reasons. Maybe trying to kidnap another Princess as mindgames to lure Mario into his corner.

For Dedede, maybe for some reasons that (MONEY?!?!?!?) he could be working for the Subspace Army. I'm pretty sure Dedede is a good guy with greedy intentions. In Kirby 64:CS he was possessed. Later he was a good guy, as a playable.

Metaknight isn't evil at all. His evilness is because he's pissed at Kirby rather than wanting him to perish. That or Dedede is paying him IOUs.....

(I watched the Kirby anime too much.........)

EDIT: Dubbed Kirby Anime by 4Kids... >.<

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
Hm.
Wario.
Bowser.

Rayquaza.
Petey Pirahna.

And where does Master Hand come in?
I've never seen Master Hand mentioned once on Smash Boards.

So did Bowser actually hit DK and diddy with the trophy gun?

iron blade

Smash Ace
Bowser is a 'bad' character, but I bet he will be playable once he realizes there's nothing in it for him.

walkskyluker115

Smash Apprentice
Bowser steals things! It is very likely that Bowser would steal the trophy gun. That can't be the deciding factor for whether Bowser is good or bad. I do think that Bowser is bad though. He's the most fun that way.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Bowser steals things! It is very likely that Bowser would steal the trophy gun. That can't be the deciding factor for whether Bowser is good or bad. I do think that Bowser is bad though. He's the most fun that way.
I bet that even Bowser Jr. will be rather nasty by following his dad and capture the heroes.

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Maybe, Bowser hit DK with the trophy gun and after Diddy met with Fox Bowser caught up with them. If Dk gets captured and turns up unplayable for a portion of the game I'm going to be sad.

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
To Hippochinfat
If you can choose who gets captured by Bowser (If that happens) It's hard to imagine DK being picked up by Rayquaza in the cutscene and has to be saved by fox. There is the posibility of another cutscene for DK if he does not get captured. (of cource this is all hypothetical)

blubomber17

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm sure Diddy and Fox were intimidated when they saw that gun-esque thing. I sure as hell would've.

iron blade

Smash Ace
For some reason Bowser and a gun don't seem to mix IMO. He is the kind of character that uses his fists/fire as a weapon.

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
how else are they going to turn the other characters into trophys without a trophy making gun?

Bowser: "Diddy and Fox, would you guys please step into the tub of cement so I can make you into a trophy?"

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Their using the guns because it's easier. We know they turn back into trophies when they get beaten up badly, they use the gun because it saves them time and energy, and I can see Bowser using a trophy gun because he is a villain and villains don't fight fair.

Top Bottom