• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yeah!

AXE 09

Smash Master
Hello everyone :)

I'm here to promote a new G&W player in the making. His gamer tag is YEAH!

He's a Falco main with G&W as a secondary along with Fox. He was trained by me (who plays Falco & Pikachu) and by V3ctorman (who plays Falco & Mewtwo, with Yoshi in the works). Yes, we all play falco. Falco dittos are just amazing lol. But we all love to rep the low tiers as well, and we play them seriously in preparations for tournaments and MMs. Hopefully you will be seeing more of him in the future. For now, here are some vids of his progress :) All of these matches are against V3ctorman.

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4
Match 5
Match 6
Match 7

Please comment, rate, and enjoy :)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Joey already asked you for a MM, but I guess you declined and only wanted to do friendlies...

I.E. YEAH likes MM's =p

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Well, that's what I can say:

- try crouch more against falco's laser
- not sure about going u smash after a throw on FD lol
- sometimes you should try to go for light shield since GW's sucks =(
- might try some u tilt's to outprioritize falco's dair if he's not short hopping

I don't think there's anything else :D

good vids.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
I played Amsah, Ice, some of the best dudes in Europe and did ok.
In part because None of them really knows the matchup LOL
The problem is that there is no need to 'know' the matchup for the opponent that much since GW's major flaws, like suffering from shield pressures, are well known.
So the one who must 'surprise' them is you =D

you can find a vid of me against Armada too but it's a team match.

Top Bottom