• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yeah!!!! Smash attacks confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Yeah, also, look at how you do it with the wiimote alone

XD, that looks really hard, i am gonna play the gamecube controller, I mean if smashing is that hard then advanced techniques are really gonna kill me

Why did he announce controls if you can set your own control types?

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
GC controller all the way even though smashing looks really easy with that classic controller and I have no idea what was up with that samus-link picture I think link was charging his smash but then why would that laser cord be coming out

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Honestly is there going to be a stupid new thread everyday. Maybe the "What's going on with Smashbros.com?" would be nice to post in.
Agreed.

But yes, the smash attacks look cool. The Wiimote configuration looks tough (I don't know how they'll pull off all of smash's intricate techniques with a few buttons and motion controls), the nunchuk config looks cool and the Classic Controller's looks confusing. I think I'll still stick with the GCN controller.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
Was it a doubt smash attacks would be in Brawl?

I'd like to try out the Virtual Controller. In the long run, I'll probably use the GC controller or the aforementioned one.

~rh

Smash Lord
I didnt think that they were ever gonna be removed :)

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
Didn't Sakurai say we would have custom button configs though?
yeah, he did.

smashbros.com said:
We’ve made this game compatible with four different controllers:

*little pics of each controller here*

You can change button configurations for each one for each registered name, and alter those configurations any way you like.
sorry, LD50.

Genuine

Smash Apprentice
Well looks like the yellow color might be gone when you charge a smash. In the picture with Zamus and link there is a little sparkle on their weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom