• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yay is a late *** *****

null55

Smash Master
11:52 (180 miles left)

our gas stops take 30 minutes each if not more holy ** **

Colbol has contacted us saying that he has laid out 5 beds for us (ill end up ****** Cabbage anyway) anx has permitted us to raid his fridge we get to his place.
<33

@burgalers: his door is currently unlocked.

listening to this **ty * music is somehow less painful with Yay and Snap wailing along with it.

slim jims.

evvverrryyybody mooovvve your feeett feel unniiiited

Last edited:

null55

Smash Master
12:30 (145 miles left)

WE'RE IN FFFFLLLLOOOWWWDDUUHHH

but we are currently in a 'license check or some ****'. ****in 0 mph wonderin wtf is happening. it's pretty annoying.

Kevin is next to me muttering **** about satan or something. idk i cant hear him. he probably wants to kill every person in the world.

Snap's up in the front making his jokes in his Kale voice. such a ****ing poser.

Cabbage is listenin to some **** music.

save me, Colbol's house.

null55

Smash Master
2:13am (84 miles away from Colbol's)

me and kevin and kadaj in the back...

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
You guys are still not there? ****, then again, I remember my 7 ~ 13 hour trips to florida when I was little.

null55

Smash Master
12:17pm (0 miles away from Colbol's top bunk)

ahhhhhhhh what a nice sleep.

after the last update (which is far less simple than it seems) i didn't want to do more of this bs until colin's house. we got here at 3:30.

there was a weird ****ing cat in the p lot that understood what i was saying.

when we got in i **in bopped Cabbage again: his * slept on the floor.

neither of us could go to bed though so we ended up giggling with colbol before he went to school.

now we're just chillin in Orlando for the day. some peepz are comin over to play melee

then we got the first day of C.E.O. tomorrow. NC you gotta break out the hype mode from home and cheer on Dr Peepee AND Yay (still a Catfish in my eyes), these *****es are winning teams. lol im most likely going to get fkdt, but it'll definitely be a lot of fun either way.

peace boiz

Last edited:

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Update,

0.0 miles from col bols spinning chair, kam playing some samus player named kniht or some ****.

cabbage is off with chu and candy.

PP is in there with yay playing with col bol.

and frames is in here with me asking some questions.

about stufff.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I just read this again.

Still super funny.

I can't wait for the montage. I GET OFF to super mario that ho.

You already know.

Top Bottom