• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yami Tenshi - Official Melee Crew Thread

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
imma be busy thursday so thats a no go. Imma have some free time on friday thougth if people want to show that day post up and let me know if its a better day. Use the thread guys thats why i made it

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
augh i'm working 11-7 on friday, then 6 in the morning on saturday... i might as well just set up a freaking cot @ work 'cause i'm living there

:phone:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
oh yeah, you were telling me that last time lol

which was a little too long ago =_=

i played a little melee at ctconn last night and either playing brawl on HD tvs beforehand totally screwed up my timing and muscule memory or i'm already rusty as heck lol.

i'm going with the first one tho. i was doing fox things perfectly after a while, i even triple shined without thinking about it. :awesome: then i started getting tired and playing meh :urg:

i'm gonna try to make sure i'm free this wensday

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i will say this; that last combo i did to your fox as falcon was so filthy i felt like i needed to wash my hands afterwards.

the falcon dittoes were silly too :awesome:

lol @ gonzales sandbagging

i say we let FEAR play who he wants to, while armageddon's best character is either fox, marth or peach.

L1F3

Smash Cadet
im busy fridays so im not gonna go gonz. and im saving my money for stuff so no more tournaments for me lol at least until i get what i want. i will be going to NH this weekend tho for fighting (anime fighters) game casuals tho lol

L1F3

Smash Cadet
idk if ill show up tuesday. if i do, it will only be for a few hours lol gonna head over to ludlow later to play some anime fighters

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
my fox needs to improve better ahhhh wth man not that easy have to be technical like crazy
my advice there would be to play fox like i do; try and play "just technical enough" and play as fast as possible. it rarely works out for me because my consistancy and concentration are **** lol.

besides that, you also need to focus on learning the waveshine combos. you don't do those at all

good practice session yesterday althougth we were missing a few people. Next week i have wendsday off so lets start confirming who can show up.
i don't have my hours yet. i'm gonna say that wensday is PROBABLY good for me.

if the crew is even gonna survive we do need to "recruit" but i don't know anyone who would seriously be interested

L1F3

Smash Cadet
i agree with evan with the whole recruiting thing. no one else i know plays smash, but i know like 20 people from CT who all play
anime
fighting games

that said, i may be free wednesday. im kinda prioritizing Persona 4 Arena atm, so if theres casuals for that dont expect to see me lol

in the meantime http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

EDIT: i wont be showing up for smash today lol P4A makes more sense so i will be in ludlow instead

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
you could have shown up here for a little while then gone, to ludlow for causal later, but since nobody wants to come, imma head out and take care of a couple of things. Lets try to set it up so next week people actually show up

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
Well im trying to update this as early as possible so people can confirm, but it dint happen this week. Next week i have tuesday off. Lets see if the sith people can actually show up. BTW im thinking of renting a car to drive down to the next No johns. Post up if your interested the more people that can go the cheaper the gas gets

L1F3

Smash Cadet
you could have shown up here for a little while then gone, to ludlow for causal later
i was out of the house before 1 lol

i dont particularly care for smash, so if another game garners my interest, im going to be playing that game..

i will see what the sith people are doing. ill ask them the next 2 days to see who is "free"

L1F3

Smash Cadet
Its around $50 bucks to rent a car so if people help with gas money its not that much different than taking a bus
you have a point. if i had a job i would be down to rent a car and what not. its better than a bus imo cuz you can "basically" stay as long as you want before heading back.. and not worry about the smash community magically running out of housing space cuz you beat them in money matches XD

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
lol i have comments reguarding that buuuut i'll leave for for in person convo

in other news, i have a co-worker who says he's interested in coming on tuesday. i have to get him to confirm tho; our boss has STILL not put up the sched yet. he says he was "beast back in the day" but we'll see lol

just to put it out there, i will be there tuesday lol

flaco

The Terminator
guess what I got some bad news about fear aka uka that same day my brother said to play smash in his house uka got shot in the leg with a 9mil he still has the bullet inside his leg he has to wait until two weeks to see if they could take it out am like wtf are you serious

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
two weeks?! WTH

that's sounds too serious to be a "lets wait and see" problem. what if it gets infected? -_-

did it impact the bone?

Top Bottom