• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yami Tenshi - Official Melee Crew Thread

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
my plan in ranbats has been to lull you guys into a false sense of security, and then do absolutely nothing about it

working so far i'd say :troll:

:phone:

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
Arigth guys this week i want to run the ranbats a day early on tuesday. Let me know if you guys can show up. As always imma have project M as well. Lets step it for Mass Madness Springfield

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
just show up at 6 or something its all good, im trying to see if we can get people that cant show up on wendsday to show up on tuesday. BTW im making some bad-*** Gonzales Chilli so bring 2 dollars and your appetite, you wont be disappointed ;)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i wouldn't be there until after 6 probably, trust me when i say you don't want me there right after work loooool...

i suppose you guys could do ranbats without me in that case so it doesn't run way to late

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
they'll have to run ranbats withougth me lolz, me and a friend from college got so hammered yesterday as celebration for passing finals. Im still feeling the effects lol >_<

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
no ****ing excuses if you want to improve you have to step spending your money on getting high, and start showing up to practice sessions and tourneys. Practice session is running on Wednesday this week again.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i'll be there possibly later than 3, might be going to my sister's last tennis game (if it's not a home game i'm not going tho)

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
arigth people i want to run a mini tourney this wendsday for our ranbats. If your part of the crew actually show up to the practice sessions and bring it hard. Invite people who may want to enter, free entry and a priz for 1st place

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i'm not gonna bother "biting" you

i'm just gonna beat you.

/trashtalk :awesome:

good games lol, you really badly beat me mentally and in game. gonna repay you in spades :p

gotta get Gonzales to play me in a Grand Finals :D

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
monday?

i'm working 6-3 then going to my sister's first tournament game.

at minimum i wouldn't be there till after 5 :urg:

tho if those guys do show up i'd still be there... just not till after that

also check out my new signature! :troll:

flaco

The Terminator
yo gonzo right if tipman still played you wer not be able to beat him?

like the noob on top of my reply says points to shadow

Top Bottom