• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XxX HARdCORE BRAwLERS XxX-*NEW JERSEY bRAWl CREW*

soulassault

Smash Cadet
thedoom- ill get back to you..

brawlover- he will prob win. lol. but we will atleast try.

tbagz- yea well apparently cod 5 has taken over. once i get my xbox 360 i will play cod 5 also but im guna play brawl too.

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
brawlz gay. mad gay. super gay. pretty gay. why do you guys play brawl. get an xbox, atomsk ill challenge you and your crew to a call of duty 5 battle. me and tones vs you guys 25 bucks. thanks =)

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
brawlz gay. mad gay. super gay. pretty gay. why do you guys play brawl. get an xbox, atomsk ill challenge you and your crew to a call of duty 5 battle. me and tones vs you guys 25 bucks. thanks =)
Lol. I have severe difficulty believing that someone like you is OLDER than me.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
btw, im pretty good at CoD. so is my step brother, i just dont find it to be a fun game at all, and im probably better then ALL of you at Gears of war 2, i placed first every game after it came out, and i dont even play the game, lol

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I have severe difficulty believing that someone like you is OLDER than me.
REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no kidding. lmfao
brawl <3
you <3
baby cake <3
cheese <3
jason mittman <3
tbagz <3

Top Bottom