• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XxX HARdCORE BRAwLERS XxX-*NEW JERSEY bRAWl CREW*

tonykun8

Smash Rookie
lol at above posts XD
and yes xtacy its true. the reason is because i don't have enough experience with tourneys and versing random people. among friends, yes i am since i know how they play and play them regularly. i versed some dude named umbra and his brother is peirce who is on the top 15 players of NJ and uses marth. the first round i got him to 1 stock 98ish% so i got real close and then got 2 stocked lol. after going to more tourneys and getting owned, hopefully i'll get better XD

XtACY

Smash Journeyman
Our crew really needs to have an official ranking. Lets try to do that over the break next weekend...

also, new avatar! :D
yeah good idea, but i have bball tryouts that friday from 11-2

we already have our regular rankings. its just that the lower rankings like 5th and under havta do it.
no soulz its just me you 1-2 that we know for sure. its 3 and lower lol

lol at above posts XD
and yes xtacy its true. the reason is because i don't have enough experience with tourneys and versing random people. among friends, yes i am since i know how they play and play them regularly. i versed some dude named umbra and his brother is peirce who is on the top 15 players of NJ and uses marth. the first round i got him to 1 stock 98ish% so i got real close and then got 2 stocked lol. after going to more tourneys and getting owned, hopefully i'll get better XD
just like tbagz lol. just go to more tourneys than... :bee:

JFox

Smash Hero
tbagz, remember that time I asked if I could join your crew, and you thought I was actually serious? :laugh:

I think I've jokingly asked to join every brawl crew in jersey, just cuz its funny since I hate brawl.

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
tbagz, remember that time I asked if I could join your crew, and you thought I was actually serious? :laugh:

I think I've jokingly asked to join every brawl crew in jersey, just cuz its funny since I hate brawl.
i was new to the brawl community, like these guys. i didnt know who you were then, of course now i understand, your welcome to -ask- to join my BRAWL crew again, lol.

and i figured it when i called you all those months ago what was it.. june?

edit: Xtacy, get used to it, everyone makes completley pointless posts once in a while just for fun, lol. if thats spamming then i would have banned Yes! doom, and ax from my forum a long time ago. lol

BUM163

Smash Lord
bx weekly this friday. crew wars is in early dec. prepare yaselfs

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace

so if you hate this game...does that mean you hate yourself even more since you spend so much time playing it??

its not crack...its not an addiction. just quit.

i pwn

Smash Cadet
i was new to the brawl community, like these guys. i didnt know who you were then, of course now i understand, your welcome to -ask- to join my BRAWL crew again, lol.

edit: Xtacy, get used to it, everyone makes completley pointless posts once in a while just for fun, lol. if thats spamming then i would have banned Yes! doom, and ax from my forum a long time ago. lol
i usually have nothing to say so i always say usless posts

XtACY

Smash Journeyman

well i knew you were kidding, the rest of my crew didnt ha

haha i was just kidding, im not gunna report you lmao :laugh:

i usually have nothing to say so i always say usless posts
i pwn is fat =P love you

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
so start being active brawlylovery :chuckle:
do you know what it is like to have a broken heart? A BRAWLLOVING HEART!? answer me that! then, i might, JUST MIGHT!, take a consideration to once again, try to put back the pieces that are now shattered, in so many...pieces and in so many places...i sob over this, the tears can merely cause another katrina! but i shall refrain to further display my deep loss and my deep affection of love and brokenheartedness, twenty one sighs

Top Bottom