• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

xXSnOwMaNXx & GAMERS XPERIENCE present SNOWDAY March 17

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Hey this is Gerbil logged onto Alpha's account. Couple things to address:

First off, Datman I don't think you received my PM (I don't even think it went through now) because I tried to let you know that Alpha and I are carpooling with Prac and Ares, so we can't come and get you due to the fact we are already late as it is. Sorry man...

Next thing: Because we are running late, we need you guys to delay a little bit for Columbus though I seriously doubt the tourny will start at 5:00 on the dot. So just hold off for us, we are on the way.

Peace.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
f*ck shout outs

Twister - it was cool of you to organize some of the tournament, even though it wasn't your resposibility, your cool as **** as always.

Tony (Justice777) - goddammit! Stop beasting, your peach got so much better, f*ck. That game on Peaches castle was crazy. Good ****.

Marty - hell yeah we ***** teams good **** on teams, boi. couldn't of gotten 2nd without ya.
Oh yeah, and your funny... but you already know that.

Cornel - This is the second time youv'e put me out of a tournament, good sh*t man. Your Falco is actually better than your Fox, I guess GA has a new Merc.

Chad - Good job winning 1st, you always win so w/e. You're an animal, you're a savage you're a beast. Thanx for kicking my *** this weekend. Theres no better training then fighting the Ganon that faught Ken.... Oh yeah, and what kind of an @sshole starts first in a crew battle and doesn't lose all of his stock after fighting 5 people straight?

Mike G - MIKE JEEZY!!! glad you could make it, man. You probly won't read this, or you probly will but either way you're cool as hell, and you're still the best. I dunno why you chose to come to Snowday but w/e, man. It was good seein' you again.

Ares - good playin' you again man, nice shiek. Oh, and good **** in teams you almost had us.

Alpha - good playin' you again man, it was such a long time since we played each other. Next time it will have to be Marth vs Samus for all the marbles.

Gerbil - gooood sh!!!!!!t, man. your Fox really surprised me. It was the first time I played you but, you played alot better from what I saw before. nice fox, I must say.

Menthol - Your Marth is evolving sir, and I have the feeling that these little money matches between us are never gonna end. I think this kinda makes us rivals, sort of. Wich is cool.

Tommy - you ***** at a tournament, after you got drunk the night before. Your an animal.

Blue Jim - The only thing I smoke is fools like you on the b-ball court.

Kirby Jim - Ganondorf versus Kirby...........................:confused:

Jeezy the Snowman - just cuz you got ***** in prison, doesn't mean you have to screw us in brackets.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
They were supposed to e-mail me the bracket and such to post the results. I would make the thread right now, but I can only remember so much.

Singles:

1st Mike G/Chaddd (They had an agreement, ask them about it)
3rd X2X

Doubles:

1st Chaddd/Cornel
2nd Marty/Jedi
3rd Ares/Prac
4th X2X/Gerbil

Meh I can't even remember all the rest... all I know is COLUMBUS IS KICKING *** AND TAKING NAMES FROM HERE ON OUT *****ES!!!! XD

C......

Smash Apprentice
good games to everyone that was at snowday, it was fun.
congrats to chad, mike, marty, alpha, and jedi for winning money......and tommy for improving so **** much.
( ur a f*ckin beast tommy)

oh..... and congrats to the entire real talk crew for winning the GPC crew battle.
god****it chaddd

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I think I could just go by WM. Plus if i did i can make the W M with my fingers and it would looks really neat-o. Mans I am to cool kids too cool.

if mike and i team again we can be team BMW. Black Mike White. Yeah its soo down. Too real in the house.

TBag

Smash Rookie
Is anything on the results thread??????????????????????????????????????????????

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm waiting for Twister to e-mail me the bracket, then I will create a results thread.

SHOUTOUTS!!!!!

Mike G - Dude... I choked so hardcore in our match. You are just way too intimidating for me. I am going to put up a wall between us in hopes that knowing you are behind the wall I won't choke. Too raw for real. Congrats on beasting everyone.

Chaddd - Thanks for the friendly match, I definately needed it and it helped me when I fought Jedi's Ganon later in the tourney. You did a **** good job beasting it up as well.

Dogy Samich - When the hell did you arrive??? One moment I'm like "Wish Dogy was here." next moment I'm like "WTF Dogy is here!!" Glad you could show up man, I only wish you would've sat down to play a few matches.

Marty - Dude.... you are full of awesome. You beat the crap out of both Columbus teams and then played some cool friendlies with me. Thanks a bunch for the Peach/Roy practice man, see you around.

Jedi - >.< I should've won our set... >.> No Johns rofl. I got over-confident after our first match when I beat you on battlefield, but I knew you also played Marth and I tried to be extra careful. I normally don't get wrecked like that on Final Destination, you definately pulled some amazing shiz on me man, and awesome job tearing it up with Marty in teams. I'm looking forward to playing you again.

Blue - You have a smart Fox man. Work on your tech skill because I find that the only reason I beat you was because I could run circles around you. It'll be cool playing you again during the crew battle and at G4S3. Hit me up with some friendlies.

Chris - Um... I dunno... I doubt you'll read this cause I think you were one of the guys who doesn't visit SWF... but... just keep practicing I guess, it takes time with everything. Try to be a little smarter and don't spam the same moves cause from other people it will land you a short hopped knee to the face.

Bye - Screw you. You caused me to fight Mike G first round... <^>

Ares - 0.0 Dude we tied 9th place. Friggin badass man. Your shiek has gotten a lot better, glad you could join Columbus in our mission to dominate GA Smash haha.

Prac - :p though you won more of the friendlies than I did... I won the money match *****! HAHAHAHAHA 0.o j/k with you man, haha you too have improved and you DID take me and Alpha out of teams (which was completely his fault haha :p) so you sir are truely a beast.

Alpha - Thanks for teaming with me as always, and a hell of a job making it to Winner's Bracket Finals only to be stomped by Mike G right into Loser's Bracket Finals where you and your stubborness got stomped by Chaddd rofl. You'll get them next time though... right? o.0

Snowman - Jail **** Pwns You

Twister - Meh we suck at trying to do a last minute hustle of organization, but we did it haha. We didn't get to play each other this go around, but it was fun helping to run the thing. I am still waiting on the e-mail of the brackets though, I hope you copied my e-mail addy down properly.

Columbus - We kick so much ***. We are so taking over GA for having the state's best smashers in our city hahahaha. To us!!! *drinks Root Beer because he can't have the real thing >.<*

TRC - A shoutout for you sir even though you wern't here lol.

If I forgot you (I do that often sorry) just let me know, I'll fix the shoutouts.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I'm going to wait until the results page to post my shoutouts, but for now I'll say a few things:

1. Columbus is about to dominate the GA Smash Scene.
2. Columbus beasted this tourney.
3. Columbus got money in both singles and doubles.
4. Mike G. is the nicest smasher ever.
5. Chaddd ***** (read: 20 stocked) GPC.

EDIT: Chaddd took 20 stock of GPC and lost 3 of his. Menthol, I think he lost 3, not just 2. When I said "stocked" I meant that how many he took. Also, Menthol is too raw because right after the crew battle he challenged Chaddd to a $5 MM.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Lets get this straight:
Chad beat us losing only 2 of his stocks. Meaning he 18 stocked us.

Chad is amazing at smash, and I suck.
^_^

Edit:
Let me also say:

I'm out of line on this, I'm just upset that my boys and I weren't up to snuff.
We'll practice hard, and be ready next time!

Daysoo

Smash Ace
So uh, shout outs, I guess. o_O

Mike G. - Heh, all I can say is thanks for not four-stocking me. You really are one of the nicest smashers I've ever met, so more power to ya for it.

Tommy - Beeeeaaast.

Menthol - Much respect, man. Don't sweat the small stuff, you've got nothing to prove to anyone.

Chaddd - That one stock I took from you in the crew battle before you destroyed me? I'm keeping it. :p (I did learn something from that match though, so thanks for that, if nothing else.)

Alpha - Thanks again for the dittos. Your Samus owns my soul. (PS: I'm stealing that sex kick edge guard. XD) (PPS: Akatsuki doesn't hold a candle to the Mugiwara crew. :p)

C. - Didn't play you at the tourney, but still, I had fun playing you at Menthol's. Your fox is tight as hell. (And it helped me take out Tommy's fox on FoD for my counterpick. Rawk. \m/)

Snowman - What did I do to deserve Mike G. in round one? Whatever it was, I'm SORRY. XD

Kirby JIM - Where's my Mr. Pibb? :(:(:(:(

Marcus - You're like twenty Marcus' when you're drunk. God**** funny. Have a few beers before the next tourney and show off your drunken Peach. ;P

BLUE - Wish we could've had that match. Who did you fight instead of me, anyways?

XIO - More tilts, less dash-attack. I can't crouch-cancel forever. D:

To anyone I forgot... I dunno. Maybe next time. :p

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Samus Taunt

Mike G: Your Still my smash hero, hope to see you at more tournys.

Chaddd: Why do you continue to **** me???

Eugene: Good **** in teams and i enjoy the friendlys

Marty: We didnt get to play AGAIN lol.

Tobes: Nice stuff with your Samus keep it up mangz and Sex kick edgeguarding is teh hawtness.

Twister: good stuff mangz as always hope you come to nerdacon.

Snowman: I guess being in jail made your Samus better lol.

Blue: you glitch and fell through corneria lol. Good stuff though you gotten better

Tbag: Finally got to play you good stuff, keep it up mangz

Menthol: Finally got to play you as well. next time we will get some single friendlys in.

Chaddd: you get 2 shotouts cause your just that RAW lol, congrats on your victories mangz.

X2X: You need to step it up

Gerbil: sorry i fail you in teams, but good stuff in singles though.

Prac: You finally Won Money Lol. Thanks for the ride and good stuff in Singles.

Ares: You finally Won Money LOL. You and Prac are 2 good in teams lol.

GX: Thanks for yet another awesome tourny.

C: Our set was real close you gave me a heart attack lol. Your a beast.
IF i forget you umm blame Gerbil lol.

End Samus Taunt

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Just resent the files to Gerbil, the results will be up l8r on today. But...I totally didn't send the files to the wrong email the 1st time.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Dogy Samich - When the hell did you arrive??? One moment I'm like "Wish Dogy was here." next moment I'm like "WTF Dogy is here!!" Glad you could show up man, I only wish you would've sat down to play a few matches.
Lol.

I never really came back and said it, but I went to momocon. Real reason why I showed up was cause i wanted to play X2X (wanted that mcgriddle match! lol!)

but, i showed up @ about 10:30-ish. Hopped in my car from GA tech, "almost ran over 112's gf(LOL)", and drove 30 minutes over to snowday"

On a side note, I think i saw a police chase when i got on I-20, and I was tempted to follow em and see if anybody got pitted.

Top Bottom