• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XIF: This Ni99a Don't Play

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
if theres any anal going on at VLS itis between Lenetia and Kyari. They would not even be offended by that. It juz wut dey do.
Um... pardon? How did I get dragged into this? ._.;;;

I don't even know Kyari, at least I don't think. Sheesh.

Oh, right. Combo video. Great footage and... stuffs. ^_^;

Banks

Smash Hero
mikey i was going to use wife, but i figured that since you are openly gay you wouldnt mind a joke ^_^

LOL sorry =(

edit- i could have sworn you were openly gay. if ur not, then double sorry... >_>

ROFLLLLMAO

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I am. It was just a bit shocking to see. ^_^;;;

Well, that and I don't remember who this Kyari is, so I didn't know if you were using me to rip on him or whatnot.

Panik

Smash Journeyman
Pssshh.. there was nothing special about that last Falcon kill. He was just up to his usual antics, you know, falling real quickly and stuff.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pssshh.. there was nothing special about that last Falcon kill. He was just up to his usual antics, you know, falling real quickly and stuff.
dont take the vid too seriously... if u didnt notice, i wanted more humor than "l33t combo skillz" the falcon lost his jump i think but didnt notice and then got "*****!!!!". its supposed to be funny, like the mindgames, and the "from the crew of" parts

Panik

Smash Journeyman
Oh, how sarcasm is wasted on the internet...

I know ya'll were joking, I liked the video. I just main Falcon and I think it's funny watching others mess up with him. It makes all of us Falcon players feel a sense of brotherhood that fox players can only begin to understand. You see, we are teh hackzorz.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Oh, how sarcasm is wasted on the internet...

I know ya'll were joking, I liked the video. I just main Falcon and I think it's funny watching others mess up with him. It makes all of us Falcon players feel a sense of brotherhood that fox players can only begin to understand. You see, we are teh hackzorz.
<--- plays falcon, used to main him.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Haha, well then you must understand his super ability to die quickly. You must understand why we must ban together as Cap'n fans then too.
actually, i havent died from losing my jump in that manner in at least a year.

Top Bottom