• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xiao (CF) - Ridiculous wall tech

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
...no offense, but isn't being able to ledge tech consistently kind of expected from Falcon players at this point? Though the second one was kind of cool.

_kSo_

Smash Master
...no offense, but isn't being able to ledge tech consistently kind of expected from Falcon players at this point? Though the second one was kind of cool.
lolz i play falco

i started playing falcon like 1 day before this match was recorded.

granted, im pretty consistent with wall teching as a falco player, but for falcon, it IS a little different

but yea, the reason it was so ridiculous is that it was in a friendlies match lol

kennypoopoo

Smash Apprentice
LOL that was sick i still have alot of problems with ledge techs the first couple times i got them were completly accidental then it would just suprise me and i would fall. Now I find I tend to not think of it untill part way through a match. but you obviously have it pretty down pat :chuckle:

Top Bottom