• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xenoblade Content

D

Deleted member

Its a bit strange that only Riki and Dunban are the collectable trophies of the series.

http://smashbros-miiverse.com/items/trophies
I think it's because Xenoblade is a console game. I expect that we will see far more trophies more on the Wii U, such as a trophy for each of the party members and Metal Face.
Riki and Dunban made it in as trophies in the 3DS version since the former is an Assist Trophy and both are a part of Shulk's Final Smash.

SpindaMaster

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3136-6569-2540
Wait, so if Dunban and Riki are the only extra trophies, does that mean that there are no Xenoblade enemies in Smash Run? I mean, they'd have trophies if there were, right?

D

Deleted member

Wait, so if Dunban and Riki are the only extra trophies, does that mean that there are no Xenoblade enemies in Smash Run? I mean, they'd have trophies if there were, right?
That... realization makes me sad. I looked at all of the trophies in Smash 4 and I didn't see a single Mechon. :(

SpindaMaster

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3136-6569-2540
That... realization makes me sad. I looked at all of the trophies in Smash 4 and I didn't see a single Mechon. :(
Well crap... What a missed opportunity! And how does Rhythm Heaven get an enemy, but not Xenoblade? Now I'm sad too :(

Last edited:

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
We could be seeing more Xenoblade stuff for the Wii U version. After all, it is a console game.

Cereal Bawks

Smash Ace
NNID
cereal_bawks
I was actually responding to Brawler610, who was talking about trophies. I should've clarified, sorry.

Top Bottom