• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xbox Legends ClimaX: The Xbox Series X/S's 'Ultimate' Smash (Nominating Final Base Game Content (Stages))

Should we include 4th Party Content

• Total voters

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Will give one more day for our current jobs since there may have been some confusion for a bit.

Want to check in though for feedback on how the thread is being run. Can speak from experience that it can be frustrating to be working on a nominee to only get ninjad or have the thread move on before you finish & know D darkvortex just ran into that situation. Should i slow the thread down a little, have less categories at once for stage & assist jobs, or do you have any other ideas or things you want to see?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
  1. Jetman
  2. Hexic Cluster
  3. Space Cadet
  4. Zoo Keeper
  5. Rabbid
  6. Medic
  7. Tank

1. Crackdown Agent
2. Splosion Man

1. Big Daddy
2. Issac Clarke

title: Xbox Legends neXt

it's okay! It's my fault and not yours.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Xbox One game name job is still open.

Assist Results (Top 7 Added)

1 Jetman 26
2 Rabbid 24
3 Medic 23
4 Bomb Jack 14
5 Toof 15
6 Tank 14
7 Hexic Cluster 11

8 Space Cadet 5
9 Zoo Keeper 5
10 A PC 3
HMs
Solitaire Deck
Spy

DLC Results (1st Party)
1 Crackdown Agent 7
2 Splosion Man 4
3 ELLIOT 3
4 Nanashi 1

DLC Results (3rd Party)
1 Big Daddy 10
2 Isaac Clark 4
3 Raskull King 1
HM Ryo Hazuki

Job 34 - With Crackdown & Bioshock joining the roster nominate a stage for each.

Job 35 - Same character job as last time, nominate a 1st & 3rd party fighter to be added to the roster as DLC but now in 2011

Doesnt need to be from 2011 but added a list so we know what may be getting a push around the timeframe.

Full House Poker
Fable III
Kinect Fun Labs
Ms. Splosion Man
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Toy Soldiers Cold War
Crimson Alliance
The Gunstringer
Gears of War 3
Forza 4
Kinect Sports 2
Halo CE Anniversary Edition

My nominees

1st Party - Forza Driver

Has a stage but is a big series for Xbox that will also get a big spinoff soon. Kind of out there but can see it working using different car parts for attacks.

3rd Party - Faith Conners

HM to Commander Shepherd, wanted to go with one of the ea studios (bioware & dice) who had Microsoft published games in the past. Even though Mass Effect had a more recent entry I figured wed go with a brand new nominee instead.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
c24b175cdb5dbdad9864b0cd59275eb7.jpg

Inphyy

The main character of the 2006 hack and slash game Ninety-Nine Nights. A Temple Knight with a vicious streak. She is a swordswoman of unparalleled skill, and can also use her wings to fly around. Her special gameplay gimmick is "Orb Attack" / "Orb Spark" . Attacking enemies with Inphyy brings out red orbs, collecting these orbs allowed you to fill up a meter. Once the bar is full, a player may press B to enter "Orb Attack" mode, where the character can use more powerful attacks for a brief moment. Once this is over, they can can unleash a super-devastating, screen-clearing "Orb Spark" attack.

Inphyy's game just got a sequel in 2010 so while she's not the protagonist of that game, I think she makes sense to include as a promotional character.

frank-west.png

Frank West
Dead Rising was a pretty big exclusive title for the Xbox and we don't have a Capcom rep yet. it is another horror character so soon after Big Daddy but I think that's okay since they they are so different in so many ways. He would have an extremely fun moveset with all his weapon combos and wacky things he can pull out. He could have a crafting gimmick. Dead Rising just got a sequel in 2010, which was multi platform and didn't star Frank West but I still think it's a series that's well known for its Xbox ties.

apps.21226.66831976381179541.2c21c831-d350-4ce2-84f7-5eca93660c20 (1).jpeg

Pacific City
From the game Crackdown. Fight in a city that is being destroyed as you fight. Buildings will fall apart and break and helicopters will crash into the stage. It's a pretty crazy stage and would be designed more for fun play than competitive.

Rapture is the perfect pick so I won't submit there. BTW Vooodo Vince and Blue Dragon's stages are missing from the front post.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Nominees

1st Party Fighter
Gunstringer (Qwerty UIOP)
Inphyy (darkvortex)
Kaim (Northsouthmap)
Forza Driver (nirvanafan)

3rd Party Fighter
Stubbs the Zombie (Qwerty UIOP)
Frank West (darkvortex)
Yuri Lowell (Northsouthmap)
Faith Connors (nirvanafan)

Xbox Legends 3 Title

The One Xbox Legend (Northsouthmap)
Xbox Legends neXt (darkvortex)
Xbox Legends XL (nirvanafan)

Vote for your top 2 in each category, self votes in 2nd, most votes in each gets added as our 2011 DLC fighters.

1 Inphyy
2 Gunstringer

1 Frank West
2 Yuri Lowell

1 neXt
2 XL

Wont submit a Bioshock or Crackdown stage as Rapture & Pacific are the obvious choices in my opinion so they both get in by default.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results (Most Votes Added)

1st Party
1 Gunstringer 4
2 Inphyy 3
3 Forza Driver 3
4 Kaim 2

3rd Party
1 Frank West 6
2 Yuri Lowell 3
3 Stubbs the Zombie 3
4 Faith Connors HM

Xbox Legends 3 Title
1 XL 6
2 neXt 5
3 TOXL 1

Job 36 - Thought wed round out our DLC fighters then go back for our Gunstringer & Dead Rising Stage. Next job, you guessed it, nominate a 1st & 3rd party fighter for 2012.

Doesnt need to be from 2012 but added a list so we know what may be getting a push around the timeframe.

Haunt
Double Fine Happy Action Theatre
Alan Wakes American Nightmare
Diabolical Pitch
The Splatters
Blood Forge
Fable Heroes
Minecraft
Joy Ride Turbo
Kinect Fun Labs Sequels
Dungeon Fighter LIVE: Fall of Hendon Myre
Wreckateer
Deadlight
Dust: An Elysian Tail
Mark of the Ninja
Kinect Sports (Collection & Gems)
Fable the Journey
Forza Horizon
Halo 4
Kinect Party

My Nominees

1st Party - Reaver (Fable)

Pretty much the lats big push for fabel we will see with multiple spinoffs in 2012 after the release of III the year prior.

3rd Party - Beat (Jet Set Radio)

Considered but missed out on our 1st entry & had decent presense in both Sonic & Sega Allstars Racing game plus JSR got an HD release in 2012.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Nominees

1st Party
Reaver
Forza Driver
Alan Wake

3rd Party
Beat
Steve
Castle Crasher

Vote for your top 2 in each, self votes in 2nd, most votes overall gets added.

1 Alan Wake
2 Reaver

1 Steve
2 Beat

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Up is missing the blinx assist.
Fixed, thanks for finding that!

Results (Most votes added)

1st Party
1 Alan Wake 10
2 Reaver 4
3 Forza Driver 4

3rd Party
1 Beat 8
2 Castle Crasher 6
3 Steve 4

Alan Wake & Beat round out our roster as the final DLC fighters. Now its time for the final job for Xbox Legends 360 before moving on to Xbox Ones Xbox Legends XL.

Job 37 - Nominate a stage for our final 4 dlc series. Can submit for as many of the series as you want. Below is a reminder of the the 4 series we need a stage for.

Gunstringer
Dead Rising
Alan Wake
Jet Set Radio

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Dead Rising Stage: Willamette Parkview Mall
Alan Wake Stage: Cauldron Lake Lodge
Jet Set Radio Stage: Shibuya-Cho Terminal

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
My Nominees

Old West Theatre

Not familiar with the game, according to wikipedia it takes place at an old west theatre & is split into 4 areas (desert, bayou, valley, wasteland/underworld) which i guess can be traveled between. This stage will be used by default as no other nominees were submitted.

Wont compete with Willamette Parkview Mall, is the perfect rep for the series.

Biltmore Logging Camps

Havent played Alan Wake but does seem to have several interesting locations stage wise. Thought this could be an interesting stage & occurs relatively early in the game so most people probably at least saw it. Perhaps also could have a section at Stucky's Gas Station which was another consideration.

Garage

The hub of the JSR games. Good area to see & practice series mechanics & have stage cameos.

Vote for your top 2 JSR & Alan Wake stages, most votes for each gets added.

1 Cauldron Lake Lodge (Northsouthmap)
2 Biltmore Logging Camps (myself)

1 99th Street (Qwerty UIOP)
2 Shibuya-Cho Terminal (Northsouthmap)
HM Garage (myself)

I may be a little busier than usual after the weekend with the upcoming holidays for the next couple weeks so i may be a little less consistent here but will hopefully still be able update at least a couple times a week.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
download__3_-removebg-preview.png

DLC Line-Up

Was gonna do one of these for our assists but I couldn't get it to look right due to the number we have (speaking of I was thinking it might be cool if our six dlc franchises got assists but that's up to op)

1. Cauldron Lake Lodge (Northsouthmap)
2. Biltmore Logging Camps (Nirvanafan)

1. 99th Street (Qwerty UIOP)
2. Shibuya-Cho Terminal (Northsouthmap)

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
View attachment 381760

DLC Line-Up

Was gonna do one of these for our assists but I couldn't get it to look right due to the number we have (speaking of I was thinking it might be cool if our six dlc franchises got assists but that's up to op)

1. Cauldron Lake Lodge (Northsouthmap)
2. Biltmore Logging Camps (Nirvanafan)

1. 99th Street (Qwerty UIOP)
2. Shibuya-Cho Terminal (Northsouthmap)
Thanks again for another roster image, will add to op shortly.

I agree assists would be cool for our dlc. Anyone else have any thoughts? Thought about saving it for when these series are in the base game for a future entry but now that i think about it more why not take care of it now?

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Thanks again for another roster image, will add to op shortly.

I agree assists would be cool for our dlc. Anyone else have any thoughts? Thought about saving it for when these series are in the base game for a future entry but now that i think about it more why not take care of it now?
That may work. Either way works for me

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Darkvortex & I both had the same top votes so Cauldron Lake Lodge & 99th Street will be our final stages for the 360.

Have elected to include DLC assists now as well as suggested by darkvortex.

Job 38 - Nominate an assist for each of our 1st Party new series (see below).

Crackdown
Gunstinger
Alan Wake

Will submit my nominees later.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Here are my nominees, job will be open until tomorrow.

Crackdown - Dr. Baltazar Czernenko

Creator of the Freaks mob which appeared in Crackdown & served a bigger role in Crackdown 2. Could maybe use elements from them &/or the general evil dr. archetype.

Gunstringer - Oil Barron

The 1st antagonist of Gunstringer, not much else to say, thought an oil businessman could be an interesting, unique assist.

Alan Wake - Danny (Image)
Couldnt find a good image outside fandom that doesnt work on smashboards. Is a Taken which seems to be a big part of Alan Wake & has sledgehammer to attack with which made him stand out for me while looking into characters from the 1st game.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
2386698-wavy.png

Wavy Tube Man
A boss from the Gunstringer, who got his own spin off dlc. He'll fail about and get in the way of the fight

Zuang_Lun_Wang.jpg

Zuang Lun Wang
A gang leader from Crackdown. He will appear and start attacking with his guns.

Aw_birds.jpg

Raven Swarm
a common occurrence in Alan Wake. They swarm a fighter and peck

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Nominees (Vote for your favorite, can self-vote)

Crackdown
1 Dr. Baltazar Czernenko (nirvanafan)
HM Zuang Lun Wang (darkvortex)

Gunstringer
1 Wavy Tube Man (darkvortex)
HM Oil Baron (nirvanafan)

Alan Wake
1 Raven Swarm (darkvortex)
HM Danny (nirvanafan)

Job 39 - Nominate an assist for each of our 3rd Party new series (see below).

Bioshock
Dead Rising
Jet Set Radio

Will submit my nominees later.

Last edited:

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
Voting:
  • Crackdown Assist - Zuang Lun Wang
  • Gunstringer Assist - Wavy Tube Man
  • Alan Wake Assist - Raven Swarm
Suggestions:
  • Bioshock Assist - Lancer(Shoots a laser that confuses opponents when the laser hits them)
  • Jet Set Radio Assist - DJ KK(Plays Music that boosts the power of the character who summons him)

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Little_sister_concept.png

Little Sister
Will run around the stage and jab fighters with her syringe.

Adam_the_clown_character_model.jpg

Adam the Clown
Will attack with his chainsaw
Gum_transparent.png

Gum

Will skate around and attack with her spray, tagging fighters (I think she would be a cool echo if Best comes back next game but this works for now)

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results (most votes each added)

Baltazar Chernenko 3
Zuang Lun Wang 1

Wavy Tube Man 4
Oil Barron

Raven Swarm 4
Danny

Brent Slappy Ernst

Wanted to go with a psychopath from DR2 which had been released the previous year & liked this idea.

Jack (art by Nyru180)

Since Big Daddy is our fighter though the 1st games protag would make sense as an assist.

Hayashi (think is concept)

Wanted to go with an antagonist & thought one of the police captains would work better than Goji Rokkaku. Went with JSRF character due to closer Xbox ties even though JSR is about to get a re-release.

Final 360 Assists voting (3rd Party DLC)

Nominees (vote for your top 2)

Bioshock
1 Little Sister (darkvortex)
2 Jack (nirvanafan)
HM Lancer (Qwerty UIOP)

Dead Rising
1 Adam the Clown (darkvortex)
2 Brent Slappy Ernest (nirvanafan)

Jet Set Radio
1 DJ Professor K (Qwerty UIOP)
2 Hayashi (nirvanafan)
HM Gum (darkvortex)

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results (Most Votes Added)

Bioshock
1 Little Sister 6
2 Lancer 2
3 Jack 1

Dead Rising
1 Adam 6
2 Brent 3

JSR
1 DJ PK 6
2 Hayashi 3
HM Gum

And with that we have completely the full life lifecycle of Xbox Legends 360 & will move on to Xbox Legends XL (Xbox One).

Job 40 - Nominate any video game character to join the roster. Like usual there is a below list of Xbox games between our last 2 entries so we have an idea of whats new & might get a push.

My Nominee
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)

Sony & Nintendo both passed on a good opportunity for a very iconic character to join PSABR & Smash 4 (base game is out). Plus Microsoft is about to publish & have limited time exclusivity for the anticipated sequel in the rebooted Tomb Raider series.

World of Keflings
Kinect Sports Gems
Gears of War Judgement
Battle Block Theatre
Motocross Madness
State of Decay
Halo Spartan Assault
Crimson Dragon
Forza 5
Killer Instinct
Lococycle
Powerstar Golf
Xbox Fitness
Zoo Tycoon
Microsoft Minesweeper
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood

Mojang Acquired (Minecraft)
Fable Anniversary
Kinect Sports Rivals
Forza Horizon 2
Project Spark
Sunset Overdrive
Halo MCC
Kalimba

Screamride
Ori & the Blind Forest
Rare Replay
Gears of War Ultimate Edition
Forza 6
Halo 5 Guardians

HM Published (3rd Party)
Dead Rising 3
Zen Studios (Pinball FX 2 & Castlestorm)
Warface
Dance Central Spotlight
World of Tanks
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Last edited:
Top Bottom