• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP4 Scores and Comments (Rev's and Zaft's posted. Seriously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Really? So wanting Scav to hurry up and not wanting to discount Scav's judging is hypocritical, is it? I'm interested to hear how you came to this conclusion, because it seems to me they're one and the same. If we were to just post our scores, then why would we bother nagging Scav, what do we care? The fact is we savage hypocrites don't want to ignore Scav's input THUS we urge him to hurry. If you absolutely must insult someone, insult Scav. But only in your head; we don't want to hear it.

Last I talked to Scav he only had a couple left. He lives like 10 minutes from me so I'll egg his place today. That seems easier than calling him.

I'm not sure if you took me seriously or not, especially given that last line there. Either way, I was not. You really can't use "savage hypocrisy" and be serious without looking like an ***. Evidently, you can't use it at all ;)

Also, Scav smells.

Kais

Smash Ace
I need results, please god, save me. This is, for all intents and purposes, two months later.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
My gorilla team is ready to go, Scav.

End of next week, they'll came after you.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Woo! Thanks Rev (and blue), you came through on your word!

Also, I think you guys did a very good job of judging; your comments were pretty spot on. I would also like to mention that I was trying to take Scav's direction of "a person can be the magical object", just for clarification :)

Congrats to EE and Matt so far (and De_Le_Chozo).

Aruun

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, I got fifth? Haha, I'm surprised. I thought my story was much worse than that. Oh well. Congrats to Matt and EE!

Skywalker

Space Jump
No, I had a couple of hours to work my tail off. Writing just isn't for me.

Also, I could've sworn your avatar was in Hiemie's Artwork Emporium topic.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Actually, I was referring to my wwyp2 piece.

Hiemie made the avatar for me.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It suites me?

Was I the only one freaked out that Hiemie decided to draw me dead in a tub?

Kais

Smash Ace
Oh my god...6th place?! Wow. I'm amazed, personally. Thanks for your comments, I like hearing it completely honest like that. I appreciate it Rev and Zaft!

@REV: To address your question with the gun he finds, you actually were right on top of your answer the whole time. That point in the story is meant to leave you questioning the result. I had intended to make this story much longer but, instead, found the prompt convenient and limited the story's length. Point being, this situation was intended to happen again with the crawling man being the victim, not Jake.

I hope that explains what I meant a bit more. I'll post the finished version once I get it all done, I do hope you'll read it.

^^

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You know, Scav's scores are going to turn everything upside down. Lots of people are only a few points away from eachother

Skywalker

Space Jump
You know, if Scav posts his scores, everything will turn upside down. Lots of people are only a few points away from each other. There's a 0.000001% chance of this happening, so don't worry.
Fix'd, but I agree with your point.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hooray, I suck!

Kudos to you guys for posting the comments.
I've come forward quite a bit I think since that foray, working on one of the other irons I have in the fire. (Hence why I'm not in the Mini-WWYP2) Then again, that's just me trying to feel good about myself :).

Meh, bring on the next one.

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
btw, Rev, when you said "And about that poem at the beginning: Let’s just say you’re no Pope," did you mean the it completely sucked, or that it was a little bit good but it still sucked?

:] hehe...

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Clearly he meant you lack the qualifications needed in filling the highest rank in the Catholic religion.

I would say, molest more children...

Ami

Smash Ace
I haven't been here in forever.

Heeey, I'm seven (or is it eight? I suck at counting) places higher than I thought I would be!

Congratulations, you guys (all of you).

I enter WWYP for insight and feedback, and as always, I've gotten it, so thanks guys! Too bad I'm not learning how to write stylistically in Creative Writing class, so I guess you guys can be my teachers from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom