• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP4 Scores and Comments (Rev's and Zaft's posted. Seriously.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Step 1: Be a judge
Step 2: Don't judge
Step 3: There is no step three

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Someone needs to just go ahead and judge it. I'm sure Scav hasn't even made an effort.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I've attempted.

I say we just throw his scores out.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Awesome Man is right; some Creative Mind big shot needs to get the ball rolling. I could, but I really want to enter :(

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
You know what?

I think it's about time I held a WWYP of my own. The UNOFFICIAL WRITE WITH YOUR POWER OF DOOM!

The prize will be a one month premium payed by me. If there are no objections I can start tomorrow.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
You know what?

I think it's about time I held a WWYP of my own. The UNOFFICIAL WRITE WITH YOUR POWER OF DOOM!

The prize will be a one month premium payed by me. If there are no objections I can start tomorrow.
You'd really do that?

That's really nice of you, but I think you should save your money until we get word from a big-wig. But if nothing happens, then by all means, host your contest.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Well, if he's paying for the prize himself there's no problem with hosting a contest. But I think what we'll want to do is sort out WWYP4 soon and get on with WWYP5. Save your contest as a miniWWYP thing to start immediately after the submission deadline of WWYP5. That's my advice, because I think it would be bad to have overlapping contests and we really should resolve WWYP4 soon and without Scav because he's a big dumb sloth who's a jerk.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Alright, I'll do that.

I've held writing contests on other sites in the past so I'm used to this stuff. I still need two more judges though to even things out.

My contests are elitist though. You will all be sure to get in-depth reviews by me. I won't grade strictly but I will give out large reviews so you guys can look forward to that.

I think a one month premium is a fair substitute for the writer's title.

However, before I hold it there is one rule I must inform you all of. Under NO circumstances is Scav allowed to judge.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Yes, I'm sure Scav will be kicking and screaming in order to judge the Uncle Kenny wwyp.

Especially since he already gave his Shermanesque pledge about future judging.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
That's pretty easy to bark when you're a teenager with no bills to pay, ladies to lay, or dragons to slay.
FAIL. Minus the dragons. That's where Scav has me beat.

But still. If he read one paragraph every day, he'd have been done in March.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys can't imagine how many cigarettes my broke *** has been rolling out of cigarette butts lately.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Don't think sucking up will save you from his wrath.

Also, while I may be higher in rank than Eor, I'm not above unleashing my hell-wolf on a poor soul of his choosing. Best behavior from allaya.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Wow, Evil Eye! You look sexier as a super mod for some reason!

And Eor, that red blends perfectly with that tub of a children's character's blood!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
sucking up limit reached

Release the hounds

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Don't think sucking up will save you from his wrath.

Also, while I may be higher in rank than Eor, I'm not above unleashing my hell-wolf on a poor soul of his choosing. Best behavior from allaya.
I honestly couldn't give a **** if he does anything to me. I just thought I'd congradulate him because I thinks he deserves it. If I didn't think that, I wouldn't have congradulated him.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
It was a joke, Caterpie.

>_<

EDIT: Skywalker, you have almost twice the number of posts I have. Is this a coincidence or a conspiracy?

Skywalker

Space Jump
Since I've spoken with Eor on AIM a couple times, maybe I'll be safe for the weekend. >.>

Please don't hurt me.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
It's Vergil from Devil May Cry 3

It was either that or a picture of all of us beating Scav to death, but you couldn't really see his tears so well so we scrapped it :)

Virgilijus

BRoomer
It's not tied to Scav; he's sitting on it. Unless he decides to get off his butt and do something it will slowly asphyxiate and die a horrible death :'(

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Actually, he decided to really dig in and like a week ago he was half done (he had restarted judging to be more fair and accurate). So he's probably getting there. For real this time.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I was told he was working more on it tonight

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I was seriously just about to come in and judge without anyone's permission, post scores, and see if people accepted them or not.

I give Scav two more weeks.

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Actually, he decided to really dig in and like a week ago he was half done (he had restarted judging to be more fair and accurate). So he's probably getting there. For real this time.
It's nice to see Scav take some initiative and finish what he started.

I really hope it doesn't take two weeks, but at this point, I'll take anything.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
We've almost spent HALF A ****ING YEAR on this

Scav, I love you, but the scores need to be up by the end of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom